XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoD 2 is backwards compatible! I'm pretty pumped for that. Was my favourite 360 launch game. I still have my copy from the midnight launch.

Do clips save automatically now? You used to have to go in and save them manually to keep them permanently, but there isn't an option for that anymore?

Castle Of Illusion remake was added to backward compatibility today and for good reason, It gets de-listed in 2 days joining other SEGA titles like Outrun and After Burner Climax.

Have to purchase on Xbox.com.au $14.95. No brainer purchase for me as a big fan of the mega drive original.

Castle Of Illusion remake was added to backward compatibility today and for good reason, It gets de-listed in 2 days joining other SEGA titles like Outrun and After Burner Climax.

Have to purchase on Xbox.com.au $14.95. No brainer purchase for me as a big fan of the mega drive original.

What do you mean by de-listed? Yanked from the store for good?

Yep. If you own it you'll still be able to download it. But you won't be able to purchase it after that date.

Presumably it is some form of rights issue

Hmm, that's a bummer. I have a decision to make then. I love that game too. I do own the original though. Is it a good remake?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half of this months freebies are up. Never played Horizon 1 and god damn is it a pretty game for a last gen title. Going to test the wheel out on it later.
I never played it either. It will keep me going until FH3 comes out later in the month.
If you haven't already and are getting FH3, join Forza rewards. Get free in game credits and cars depending on what level you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back