XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

accessHERO.jpg

http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/12/elevate-your-game-with-new-accessories-from-xbox/

Hi guys. I am considering the XB1-S. 500gb for $399 with Halo games. Havent owned an xbox before

Is it worth the extra $100 to get the 1TB? Or can you easily upgrade the HDD and put in an 2TB further down the track. I would use it as a media hub/ 4K content player with the occasional game.

Hi guys. I am considering the XB1-S. 500gb for $399 with Halo games. Havent owned an xbox before

Is it worth the extra $100 to get the 1TB? Or can you easily upgrade the HDD and put in an 2TB further down the track. I would use it as a media hub/ 4K content player with the occasional game.

You can't upgrade the internal HDD, but you can attach up to 2 external HDD's to your xbox at one time.

I use this one..

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/...lus-fast-portable-hard-drive-black-sg4tbbupbk

You can't upgrade the internal HDD, but you can attach up to 2 external HDD's to your xbox

Cheers Ant
Naturally you would be able to play mkv files off a HDD, thats pretty standard. Are you able to record to the external drive from the TV tuner and/or use it for game content

Cheers Ant
Naturally you would be able to play mkv files off a HDD, thats pretty standard. Are you able to record to the external drive from the TV tuner and/or use it for game content

External drive can be used for anything you can do on the internal. You specify which drive to put things on by default and moving them around is very easy. I put it all on the external as it's a faster spin then the internal (have the 500gb original xbox1)

I'd always recommend getting the smallest version and then getting a 1TB drive for < $100
That way you have 1.5TB total for less than the cost of the 1TB version.

I'd always recommend getting the smallest version and then getting a 1TB drive for < $100
That way you have 1.5TB total for less than the cost of the 1TB version.

Yeah the One S 500gb for $399 at JB seems like a decent deal. Have $100 in vouchers that i need to spend in the next few months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not One related but does anyone have experience with CoinOps or modded OG Xbox's?

I have a multi boot, Xecutor Modded, 250gb Xbox I want to set up but I don't know how. Or can someone point me to an Xbox guy in Melbourne?

Super Mega Baseball is a cool little game that I'd have never payed for otherwise, so that's a good get.

Don't care about the others.

The Escapists is great but I already have it. I don't mind I Am Alive but again, already own it. Xbox is s**t for baseball games so I'll give that one a go. Overall though, bit of a meh month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back