XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a link, can't find it.

Didn't expect such a delay now, was always a constant monthly drop

Just a tweet reply, not an actual article or anything sorry.

Yep in hindsight I was extremely lucky to get one on release.

Easy for me to say since I have one but there’s no game on the Series X that won’t run on the XB1. At least there’s time to transition for the unlucky people.

Speaking of SOT. The loading times on the Series X are a huge advantage over the XB1. Getting a mermaid is almost instant.

Last edited:
Yep in hindsight I was extremely lucky to get one on release.

Easy for me to say since I have one but there’s no game on the Series X that won’t run on the XB1. At least there’s time to transition for the unlucky people.

Speaking of SOT. The loading times on the Series X are a huge advantage over the XB1. Getting a mermaid is almost instant.
Flight sim literally just came out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be real. You’ll fly over your house, crash into Adelaide oval and eventually uninstall it.

Oh. Just me?
I did that except with the mcg on the pc version. 😂

Ill be thinking of you as I'm voyaging across the sea of thieves.
I don't know why it took me so long to get into SoT. I've finally got 3 gaming mates and we have an ABSOLUTE blast just sailing around doing orders. The tall tales suck though for 4 man squad. Can make more money doing skeleton and gold orders.

I don't know why it took me so long to get into SoT. I've finally got 3 gaming mates and we have an ABSOLUTE blast just sailing around doing orders. The tall tales suck though for 4 man squad. Can make more money doing skeleton and gold orders.

Yep it’s such a good game. Its nothing like it was on release.
I like the tall tales a lot but they’re not for money making. The Pirates Life update was so very well done as well.

Let’s be real. You’ll fly over your house, crash into Adelaide oval and eventually uninstall it.

Oh. Just me?
Haha that's pretty much exactly what I've done.

To be honest it looks great up in the sky but once you fly closer to find you're house it really was a bit disappointing that it wasn't nothing like what my street and how my town looks like. Also I landed on the MCG and there's is no building. It's like a flat 2D MCG image you land on. Kind of was expecting more detail and an actual MCG stadium built.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Haha that's pretty much exactly what I've done.

To be honest it looks great up in the sky but once you fly closer to find you're house it really was a bit disappointing that it wasn't nothing like what my street and how my town looks like. Also I landed on the MCG and there's is no building. It's like a flat 2D MCG image you land on. Kind of was expecting more detail and an actual MCG stadium built.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Make sure you've downloaded the latest world updates from in-game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back