Your 3 most hated Liberals

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Hating Liberals is the easiest thing to do for those who possess a modicum of social conscience. To be brutally honest I have a near-homicidal hating for them all. But there are probably 3 I loathe more than the others...

minister.jpg

The type of ******** who would sell his own mother for a promotion. The archetype of a career minded poonse who has little substance. The encapsualtion of the corporate world.

kevin_andrews3.jpg

This is dude is genuinely creepy. An anti-abortoin Catholic zealot who sees no discord between the teachings of Christ and free market. Has all the personality of a wet, evil dishcloth.

costello_wideweb__430x268.jpg

An arrogant, smarmy son of a ********. Sleazy, condescending...a sexual harrassment lawsuit waiting to happen.

Awesome, I've stubled accross another left-wing bitchfest. Carry on ladies!

Howard-Long time hater, first time caller.
Abbott-If he had a brain he'd be even more dangerous.
Nelson-Dilettante extroidinaire. The last person we need to run the country.

Have a special place in the bottom of my heart for Bruce Reid as well.

Hahaha

Wow i thought the left was all about acceptance of all kinds of peoples and beliefs.

This thread proves they are no different to the hate mongers of the right.

Funky tosser don't preach anything social you nonce when you are all about promoting hate.

In no particular order:

Chris Pyne - the guy has a head that deserves to be punched - poonce is the only word that adequately describes him

Sophie Panopolous - Came to power telling us not to elect our head of State because "we can't trust politicians" - then she becomes one. Describing petro georgiou as a "political terrorist" shows that there are no depths too low for her

Howard - it is just impossible for me to loathe someone more. I do admire his political skill, and his visceral ability to stay in touch with Australia's nasty side - which he periodically prods and exploits

Only three? Shucks! Some american leftist liberals:

Ted Kennedy (My girlfriend drowned...got a drink?)
Howard Dean (Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhh)
Al Gore ( I created the universe and the internet)

:D

minister.jpg

The consumate political whore and sycophant. A gutless wonder who's only skills are slandering Students and Teachers and dodging any serious issues.

Tony_Abbot_m1017594.jpg

Catholic Theocrat. Politicising the health department. Using the Daniel O'Connor affair as an anti abortion stunt before getting the DNA test. Is there really anything to like?

and.......

redmilksnake_2_S.jpg

Noel Crichton Brown. Remember kiddies, vote in Matt Birney and you're effectively making him premier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky most Australians dont feel the way you people do. Guess who is in Government hahahahahahaha. The one thing the Libs possess is competency, any party who elected Mark Latham as their leader has no place in Government and i still have nightmares about Mark Latham becoming PM.

MS_7TIMES said:
Lucky most Australians dont feel the way you people do. Guess who is in Government hahahahahahaha. The one thing the Libs possess is competency, any party who elected Mark Latham as their leader has no place in Government and i still have nightmares about Mark Latham becoming PM.

That's right the Labor Party supporters should wake up every day and thank John Howard for beating, ooops probably wrong word to use, Latham what a disaster he would have been.

Can any Labor Supporter come out and convince us that Latham would have been anything other than a disaster, anyone want to support him, anyone?

Perhaps the Party of Hate, the Labor Party, may regain power one day if they stop the hatred and start to groom some credible alternative Leader, you see it on this site venom in every post.

Are we happy with Chubby or would we prefer the slimy Swann?

This is just another example of how much hate there is in your Party and the Electorate can see it, keep it up you great haters you.

ROB48 said:
That's right the Labor Party supporters should wake up every day and thank John Howard for beating, ooops probably wrong word to use, Latham what a disaster he would have been.

Can any Labor Supporter come out and convince us that Latham would have been anything other than a disaster, anyone want to support him, anyone?

Perhaps the Party of Hate, the Labor Party, may regain power one day if they stop the hatred and start to groom some credible alternative Leader, you see it on this site venom in every post.

Are we happy with Chubby or would we prefer the slimy Swann?

This is just another example of how much hate there is in your Party and the Electorate can see it, keep it up you great haters you.

11 or 12?

MS_7TIMES said:

You mean like that loser who lead the opposition through most of the late '80s? He was completly incompetent and unelectable. Remember politics changes very quickly and last weeks loser is this weeks PM.

localyokel said:
Spot the irony.:rolleyes:

The difference is I don't hate either of them and in fact think that Chubby is a decent man, don't trust Swann though, check the title of the thread before you respond next time.

localyokel said:
Spot the irony.:rolleyes:

Considering Labor's previous Opposition Leader went on record stating he's proud to be a 'hater' and will raise his boys to be the same, I'd say that label was quite apt.

bozza said:

Wow, I didn't realise anyone even knew who Baressi was. I've been in his electorate my whole life and even I sometimes forget who he is. What's he ever done (either positive or negative) to deserve your hate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back