chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Hi campaigners, cc here, yes that’s right, your 5th most favourite poster of all time.
And your AIDS has disappeared, you’re ******* welcome, enjoy the rest of this pagan sex festival, stolen by paedophillic virginal gay men wearing funny hats hollering at the sky unnecessarily!
Big ups,
Love cc

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Suspended
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Mr chelseacarlton big fan of your work..do you do aids requests?

I Have a few I wouldn’t mind you striking down vengeance upon

Fuller McCallister

Suspended
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good to see dingleberry has managed to form a somewhat cohesive sentence structure today..

chelseacarlton your finest brew of aids for the slow gentlemen in the poo and wee colours pls

Fuller McCallister

Suspended
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just remember when you point aids at me.. there is at least 3 more pointing back at you.. 👍😊

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Just remember when you point aids at me.. there is at least 3 more pointing back at you.. 👍😊
Your name has never been mentioned in the “internet aids giving” circles, we’re a tight knit group and our abilities enable us the knowledge of whom has the power.
I will contact “the council of internet aids givers” and see if there’s any foundation to your claims, there maybe dark forces at work that I have failed to give credit.

Fuller McCallister

Suspended
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don’t like to brag,

but I’m kinda a big deal in the aids community... check my sources the council can vouch for my impeccable aids positivity!

Top Bottom