Food, Drink & Dining Out Your Favourite Potato Chips

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith's Salt and Vinegar for mine. Sprinters (aldi) are pretty good too.

In terms of fast food, i'd say KFC chips put the competitors to shame. Really nice chicken salt, nice blend between thick chips and fries and a delicious after-taste. Hungry Jacks and Maccas would be the worst - too much grease and salt.

As for crisps, Pringles are far and away the best. BBQ my favourite flav.

In terms of fast food, i'd say KFC chips put the competitors to shame. Really nice chicken salt, nice blend between thick chips and fries and a delicious after-taste. Hungry Jacks and Maccas would be the worst - too much grease and salt.

They're the worst because they're french fries and not actual chips!

Nope, changed my mind.

c43c323b60ae0069787f2ded6a5001da_zps4f98a4b5.jpg

Yes. Also Smith's crinkle cut Salt and Vinegar. And Nacho Cheese Doritos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, changed my mind.

c43c323b60ae0069787f2ded6a5001da_zps4f98a4b5.jpg

tried these for the first time tonight after remembering this thread whilst at the supermarket.

they're perfectly edible, just nothing to rave about imo. the flavour tastes very artificial for a supposed healthy product too.

How often would you guys eat chips?

And by eat chips, I mean a whole packet. It is literally impossible to have a bag to yourself, and not eat it in one sitting.

How often would you guys eat chips?

And by eat chips, I mean a whole packet. It is literally impossible to have a bag to yourself, and not eat it in one sitting.

Very few and far in between for me, once every 6 weeks if I'm lucky these days (back in the day I would have 2 or 3 whole bags a week)

Does anyone remember some chips called Lights? I had them, maybe, ten years ago? They had a pepper flavour that was just the best thing ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back