Zac Dawson - game day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You gotta be kidding me

I want Silvagni to replace Dawson
But this crap is over the top.

Dont single 1 of our players out during a fricken game.

Sure call for him to be dropped etc after game but this is a bigger joke than our forward setup and our midfielders being weaker than a bunch of kids.

I'd love Silvagni to replace Dawson, would be happy if Roberton was given a crack, Faulks is a stretch but who knows and for any simpsons fans out there, inanimate carbon rod is still ahead.

I think he was much better in the second half, no brainfades. Took a couple of good marks from reading the play well and being in the right spot.

Final tally is +1 or +2.

Yeah, second half was good. Personally I'm still more worried about how we are going about scoring goals than any individual performances down back. That includes Zac's brain fades and Duffield's lapses in intensity.

I think he was much better in the second half, no brainfades. Took a couple of good marks from reading the play well and being in the right spot.

Final tally is +1 or +2.

Yeah, agree.
Unfortunately, means that he will be back out there next week and fans will be having the same conversation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echoing Sman's thoughts...is this thread really necessary?

Just read the post labelling him a piece of s**t. Very classy boys.

Take yourself off the forums for a holiday for a bit.

Already had one last week. I'll apologize for the language and for an over the top harsh assessment but I still do not think he's that good. That's my personal opinion which I am entitled to.

PS - I post some stupid stuff like most when I have a few drinks.

Already had one last week. I'll apologize for the language and for an over the top harsh assessment but I still do not think he's that good. That's my personal opinion which I am entitled to.

PS - I post some stupid stuff like most when I have a few drinks.

Having an opinion is one thing but calling one of our players 'a piece of s**t' is another. God, so easy from your armchair. Do you have any idea of how hard it is to play even one game of AFL? Have you even played sport at an elite level? Have you ever played sport at all? :thumbsdown:

Having an opinion is one thing but calling one of our players 'a piece of s**t' is another. God, so easy from your armchair. Do you have any idea of how hard it is to play even one game of AFL? Have you even played sport at an elite level? Have you ever played sport at all? :thumbsdown:

Apologized for it already, get on with it you whinge.

Deleted my post as well. Shouldn't drink and post. I still think Silvagni offers more (not that I think he's McPharlin level as stated previously), is younger and has less brain fades.
Should give Dawson more time to prove himself and I am sure Lyon has his reasons.

No more frustrating than almost every player at the moment - people just like focusing on one that is an easy target.

I started this thread within the opening 3 minutes of the first quarter - soft 50m penalty for not getting back on the mark quickly enough.

Didn't know at the time that rest of the team would be like that, and I made a comment to that effect at half-time - after which I stopped counting.

But, if this threads offends then PM one of the mods to delete it. I don't mind either way.

I started this thread within the opening 3 minutes of the first quarter - soft 50m penalty for not getting back on the mark quickly enough.

Didn't know at the time that rest of the team would be like that, and I made a comment to that effect at half-time - after which I stopped counting.

But, if this threads offends then PM one of the mods to delete it. I don't mind either way.
It doesn't offend, it's just an average thing to do for a Freo 'supporter' to do regardless if you might now think it wasn't a good idea.

So you started this thread to have a crack at him after 3 minutes?? Dic**ead!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back