Toast Zak Butters AFLCA Player of the Year

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the issue. Anyone with self awareness would realise instantly they were in the way and would've moved themselves without being told.
I agree. Is it too much trouble for her to even pick up her own chair?
Sorry to bother you miss, but there is a football game going on.

Its not just her, seen it heaps of times with seceuity guys as well. Annoys the piss out of me.

Bit of a petulant twat if you ask me...

This was his match highlight as he did nothing else of note last night

It shouldn’t have been up to him to deal with this.

The support staff should have known, and if she hadn’t moved then the umpires should have the authority to more her on (just as they have authority over runners on the field)

Could imagine this is one incident where the AFL will update the rules and the umpire guidance - it’s not a good look for the game.

Last edited:
Ever since Anthony Koutafides we have heard about the 195cm midfielder being the "prototype" that were going end up taking over the AFL. That's 30 years ago now.

Turns out that is BS.

Butters, Neale, Rozee, Daicos still going ok.
That’s pretty much exactly what Bont is though.

I agree. Is it too much trouble for her to even pick up her own chair?
Sorry to bother you miss, but there is a football game going on.

Its not just her, seen it heaps of times with seceuity guys as well. Annoys the piss out of me.

Security guards are a bit more difficult because they’re not aligned with a team so there’s not many punitive options.

For example if a club’s interchange steward miscounts, or runner gets in the way, then the umpire has the authority to give a free kick. The rules could be written to say that a free kick is given if a water person doesn’t get out of the way when requested (if if doesn’t already).

But security guards or photographers? That’s more difficult, unless you make the home team responsible for the behaviour of non-aligned support people.

Courageously s**t the bed last night, especially in the second quarter when his team got steamrolled and courageous Zak didn't get a sniff of the ball.

Another player who goes to butter when the heat get turned up when it matters.
Him and his pea heart mate rozee, rozee always goes to water when the pressure is on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back