2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two points..

I recall reading that he had been given an induction into the eagles when he arrived and surely that state side must have been part of that. After all if as you say he was barely a teenager then he must have gotten the info from the induction.

Secondly why the hell is nicnat even playing if he's underdone, injured, not contributing? You don't play someone like that to build fitness... he's barely jogging enough to raise a sweat.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. He clearly wasn't fit, he wasn't leaping as well as he could, he was only jogging in between contests. Even vision-impaired Freddy could see that.

For the time being I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt since he was barely a teenager (if that) when the eagles were formed and go with historically illiterate

If he persists much longer with this 3 rucks rubbish I might have to change my mind to peanut
Geelong played Simpson, McIntosh and Blicavs, maybe the problem is that your ruck division isn't that good?

Two points..

I recall reading that he had been given an induction into the eagles when he arrived and surely that state side must have been part of that. After all if as you say he was barely a teenager then he must have gotten the info from the induction.

Secondly why the hell is nicnat even playing if he's underdone, injured, not contributing? You don't play someone like that to build fitness... he's barely jogging enough to raise a sweat.

State side in that we were setup to try and draw support from the entire state hence the name west coast rather than a specific geographical area. As a start up club with no existing support base is made sense to promote ourselves as a wa team. That's different to saying we were a full strength state side which has been my point. Foolishly I thought I could change people's minds on that in here so time to let that rest

As for naitanui I don't know what's going on other than to say its a concern as on performance so far this year he shouldn't be in the side. I suspect it's a combination of injury and lack of fitness but playing him as is isn't working

Why? I know that we play Sydney next week but I doubt a loss will help us. It's a bit too early in the season for me for to worry about other games and their percentages and how it affects Freo :D

Not really for next week.
We are better than them, have good form at SCG and have a rabid Fyfe returning.

But another loss today really makes it hard for Sydney to challenge for Top 2.

My tips are looking pretty grim, need to stop picking with emotion!

I can't tip North and I will never have Brent "it's the vibe of the pinches" Harvey in any fantasy league.

What's going on with the Swans though. They are looking really slow and general skills aren't anywhere near last season. It's like no one gives a s**t on the team at the moment.

I can't tip North and I will never have Brent "it's the vibe of the pinches" Harvey in any fantasy league.

What's going on with the Swans though. They are looking really slow and general skills aren't anywhere near last season. It's like no one gives a s**t on the team at the moment.

Last years PF :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back