Preview Round 6 Changes and Pre-Match Discussion Vs Essendon (MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

1 lucky kick off the inside of his ankle two years ago?

No, we don't play blokes off of past deeds at this football club, do we?

Speccie over Watson

Speccie over Watson
1 specky and 1 goal and hes an automatic selection for Anzac day for the rest of his career? I dont think so, Collingwood are way to professional to award selection because of past moments like that. He will however get a game from current form, thats what i think anyway, hes pretty handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caff to hepell. Also I think leave the team unchanged. We are playing well and have no injuries
No way, what a waste of our only tagger to go to Heppell.

Stanton and Watson hurt you the most, or Goddard if he plays, they are the only three options for Caff.

The last time we beat this mob on this day (Blairy's match winner in the last minute) Clarke stopped Stanton for the better part of 3 quarters and we had a big lead, he'd be my no.1 choice.

We've seen goddards best game ever and it wasn't enough to beat us... tag watson and have stanton attempt to go head to head with Pendles and lets see who comes out on top

We saw Goddards best game, and he nearly won the Grand Final by him self.
It was that his team mates and a bounce that kept him from becoming a grand final imortal.

Let Goddard loose at your own peril.
Tooves to Goddard or Chapman for me.

We saw Goddards best game, and he nearly won the Grand Final by him self.
It was that his team mates and a bounce that kept him from becoming a grand final imortal.

Let Goddard loose at your own peril.
Tooves to Goddard or Chapman for me.
but they didn't, he has never beaten us by himself and we have never played a hard tag on him. If he plays forward then tooves is a good match up.. but i wouldn't be putting tooves in the midfield to play on him

Goddard won their BnF last year, he is kicking goals and setting up lots of others. Will need to have someone watch him or we will be cut to ribbons

Caff to Watson
but they didn't, he has never beaten us by himself and we have never played a hard tag on him. If he plays forward then tooves is a good match up.. but i wouldn't be putting tooves in the midfield to play on him

Really, Why wouldn't we ask a back line player to run with him through the middle??:rolleyes:
Its pretty farking obvious that we wouldn't ask Toovs to go with him in the guts.

Goddard is a seagull and doesnt find much contested disposals, chuck a Toovey on him if he plays forward and im sure that would get the job done, if he plays midfield dont bother tagging him but if he does run a muck get Macaffer on him. Goddards a cranky man, we should rough him up, it would be a pisser.

Paul Seedsman is paying $51 to win the medal and probably won't be in the team, yet one our better players this year in Maxwell is paying $67! Just goes to show how good the Seed is. ;)

The Seed doesn't need to play to win the medal, him actually playing is just an unfair advantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back