The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

CriminalShyBats.gif
finland getting pumped

I think even I could have defended Rose better than that

JET to Houston... time for a new tattoo?

The Rockets will send a package centered on non-guaranteed contracts, including Alonzo Gee, that the Kings can ultimately waive and gain salary savings and roster space, league sources said. Sacramento will send Houston two second-round picks in the deal, including one via the Knicks, league sources told Yahoo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very good player but sadly will struggle to get into all star teams and conference player of the week awards, due to stacked PF position in the west

Also due to the fact he plays for a mid-market team... A lot harder to get recognised when you're never on national TV.
Not to say he is at an all-star level at the moment though, still needs to get better in post-ups. Though certainly making inroads.

Rondo be all like "Get me the heck out of here Ainge*".

* To anywhere but Sacramento pls

Rajon Rondo has informed the Boston Celtics that he "wants out," according to a report.

Rondo has indicated that he will not re-sign with the Celtics in 2015 and that he would not re-sign with the Sacramento Kings, who have been linked to the point guard, either.

There's not many teams that he actually fits out side of Sactown, Atlanta would be a pretty good one possibly.

Jackie Mac is pretty well tied in with the team, but hopefully this is closer to the money.

1 Mcconaissance.gif

Australia beat korea was a good game, does anyone know who was Aussie Fat Shaq though?

(Also: there has been some Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence News this morning)

View attachment 77012

Australia beat korea was a good game, does anyone know who was Aussie Fat Shaq though?

(Also: there has been some Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence News this morning)

i have already awared myself of the news. the KU one i saw was not what i expected, but cute nevertheless.

fat shaq was jawai.

Reminds me of the day I rushed to a computer circa high school when those Vanessa Hudgens photos were about not as fleet of foot and generally more cynical of the world now but still a good day nevertheless. Ariana Grande has been perking my interest lately.
*By the way I sleep in a racing car bed!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back