Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez they're all over us. I'm not sure we're the force they say we are but we're very good.

If we avoid a serious injury to a key player we should at least make the grand final.

TSFS Sunsay, Melbourne footy media bandwagoning on about us

Media keep trying to spark ******* feuds between us and other clubs, just let it go, we're not naturally a hateable club. We'll never be a Collingwood or an 'unsociable' Hawthorn. All the hatred stems from maybe 5% of idiot supporters and Presidents like Eddie. The general footy public has no issue with us.

Last edited:
Media keep trying to spoke ******* feuds between us and other clubs, just let it go, we're not naturally a hateable club. We'll never be a Collingwood or an 'unsociable' Hawthorn. All the hatred stems from maybe 5% of idiot supporters and Presidents like Eddie. The general footy public has no issue with us.
The melbourne media seem almost fixated on us, every time I find something it's anti Sydney

If anyone has seen the magic moments of 2014 on the sydneyswans.com website, can they please tell me the name of the background music.

The melbourne media seem almost fixated on us, every time I find something it's anti Sydney

It's an easy article to write. Or segment to produce. Or interview to conduct. It fills minutes easily. Sports journalists are just like the rest of us at work; generally speaking, they won't pass up a simple article to write that already has a lot of recent history to write on something else. It's a big story due to the media making it one so they will run it into the ground.

And after all, sports media is a boring platform. It just is. Writing about the actual game and result of the matches only gets you so far. That's why writers spend so much time discussing the behind the scenes politics and decision making and attempt to turn these things into matters of life and death. Case in point being Mark Robinson speaking every night on 360 like he's a political science professor discussing the consequences of protestors taking control of presidential administration buildings in Kiev and Yanukovych disappearing.

The entire sports media industry is just hyped up nothingness that the journalists themselves perpetuate because they really know how unimportant what they do is. And despite knowing that, I still read their s**t - nowhere near as much as I used to, but I certainly still read it.

If anyone has seen the magic moments of 2014 on the sydneyswans.com website, can they please tell me the name of the background music.

A couple of famous faces appear in that video. ;)

And some Swans players too.

It's an easy article to write. Or segment to produce. Or interview to conduct. It fills minutes easily. Sports journalists are just like the rest of us at work; generally speaking, they won't pass up a simple article to write that already has a lot of recent history to write on something else. It's a big story due to the media making it one so they will run it into the ground.

The storyline of the cheating Bondi billionaires is not only easy, it's going to draw Melbourne readers in droves, especially from the armies of the aggrieved and resentful who make up the Hun's core readership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back