Dumb s**t campaigners Did While You Were At School

Remove this Banner Ad

I had an Invisibility Cloak and a magical map which showed exactly where everybody in the school was. Got up to all sorts of shenanigans.
Until fat Neville caught you

Had this one kid at school who was notorious for just doing stuff. Things like putting sheep hearts into people's lunch boxes , filling kids bags with bean bag balls, shoving potatoes up the exhaust pipes of teachers cars etc. He even stole the keys for the school bus and took it for a joy ride.

He once went around to every power point he could find and shoved a paper clip between the active and neutral pins and switched on the power point. Blew almost every fuse in the school.

a little bit of a long one but I'll share as it comes up often at BBQ's between mates.

Cut a long story short in year 11 I was dating a foreign german exchange student (lucky me ;)) anyway at her farewell party after her 18months in Australia her host parents daughter as a joke got her this big black mofo of a dildo lets call it "blackie", so she says to me "VLM I can't take this home my parents will lose their sh1t if they find this" (typical uptight "ze germans" parents") so I said I would dispose of it… going on to tell my best mate what she had given me to rid of. After she returned home to Germany my best mate convinced me to bring it to school, sitting in in English class I go for a toilet break come back and find him poking me with something on my leg, look under the table and there is "blackie" he'd gotten it out of my bag.

Recess bell goes and we decide as a laugh we'll have a game of rugby using "blackie" as the ball as you can imagine many students found this hilarious.
after recess we had a free period were we went to the senior study hall, to "study" or more accurately play Counter Strike against others online.
Supervising the room was a teachers aid, and to this day i will never now why but my best mate went up and poked her in the shoulder with "blackie" she turned around and the look of sheer horror on her face…. WOW, well we legged it and ditched "blackie" in a female toilet sanitary bin!!

Later that day my best mate was pulled out of class by the vice principal and given 3 days suspension, my home group teacher called my parents to explain the situation as they knew i was involved but my mate never turned me in, well the look on my parents face that night trying to keep a straight face it was along these lines "VLM, this is very serious, you are planning on joining the air force after high school and any sort of sexual harassment against your name can ruin it" walked away and to end the story just imagine closing my bedroom door and hearing my dad piss himself laughing once I'd left the room.

still gets laughs when we discuss it 11 years on

Had this one kid at school who was notorious for just doing stuff. Things like putting sheep hearts into people's lunch boxes , filling kids bags with bean bag balls, shoving potatoes up the exhaust pipes of teachers cars etc. He even stole the keys for the school bus and took it for a joy ride.

He once went around to every power point he could find and shoved a paper clip between the active and neutral pins and switched on the power point. Blew almost every fuse in the school.
wtf

I went to school with a bunch of very funny pricks. Forever doing stuff that I would laugh at for days/weeks/years. When fart bombs first came out, dropping those into closed classrooms at lunch time by opening a window and then closing it again. Seeing classes standing outside of their room just refusing to go in was funny. That lasted a few weeks before everyone at the school was threatened with suspension or expulsion if they caught who was doing it. Drawing dead body outlines on walls, floors, doors, or anywhere else that you could, that was also a laugh. Someone would stand or lie down in a random position, and the other would outline them. Worked great and didn't take long. Once again, the whole school was warned and threatened with suspension or expulsion if they caught who was doing it. We also had freshly laid outdoor basketball courts in grade 11. The surface was green and very smooth. We soon found out coke would mark the surface. We then went and got 600ml coke bottles, leave some coke in them, top them up with water, rub a hole in the corner of the bottle, and write stuff in massive writing on the courts. You could read it from the second story from about 4 separate buildings. Classes after lunch if you were in one of those rooms was a laugh. Another one which was always a crack up, was starting food fights. Got to a stage where a bunch of us were bringing heaps of fruit and then softening it up through the day before unloading it at a bunch of guys and chicks who were in the grade below us. An offshoot of this which happened a couple of times, was seeing a fight break out and a massive crowd gathering round to watch. The fruit came out straight away and was hurled at said crowd. Ha, laugh !!!!!!

a little bit of a long one but I'll share as it comes up often at BBQ's between mates.

Cut a long story short in year 11 I was dating a foreign german exchange student (lucky me ;)) anyway at her farewell party after her 18months in Australia her host parents daughter as a joke got her this big black mofo of a dildo lets call it "blackie", so she says to me "VLM I can't take this home my parents will lose their sh1t if they find this" (typical uptight "ze germans" parents") so I said I would dispose of it… going on to tell my best mate what she had given me to rid of. After she returned home to Germany my best mate convinced me to bring it to school, sitting in in English class I go for a toilet break come back and find him poking me with something on my leg, look under the table and there is "blackie" he'd gotten it out of my bag.

Recess bell goes and we decide as a laugh we'll have a game of rugby using "blackie" as the ball as you can imagine many students found this hilarious.
after recess we had a free period were we went to the senior study hall, to "study" or more accurately play Counter Strike against others online.
Supervising the room was a teachers aid, and to this day i will never now why but my best mate went up and poked her in the shoulder with "blackie" she turned around and the look of sheer horror on her face…. WOW, well we legged it and ditched "blackie" in a female toilet sanitary bin!!

Later that day my best mate was pulled out of class by the vice principal and given 3 days suspension, my home group teacher called my parents to explain the situation as they knew i was involved but my mate never turned me in, well the look on my parents face that night trying to keep a straight face it was along these lines "VLM, this is very serious, you are planning on joining the air force after high school and any sort of sexual harassment against your name can ruin it" walked away and to end the story just imagine closing my bedroom door and hearing my dad piss himself laughing once I'd left the room.

still gets laughs when we discuss it 11 years on
So did you join the air force?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where did he get the hearts though?
No idea. He was a couple of years above me and was a bit of a nutter. Didn't feel like asking him.
Wouldn't have shocked me if he lived in an abattoir

So did you join the air force?
no I ended up being a lazy bastard in year 12 and chose all subjects without exams, did a traineeship instead got my cert 3, went off and worked in the UK for a couple of years came home and now have a cushy sales job that i've been at for 5 + years

Had a couple of blokes who would mess around with other kids' schoolbags. Various antics include any of the following:
  • Emptying it out on the ground
  • Turning it inside out
  • Filling it with crud
  • Hiding it
  • Placing it up a tree
  • Placing it atop a low hanging verandah

We too had multiplayer games that everyone used to play. Many got caught out when they did nothing to suppress their emotion

Once we got laptops, kids would reorder all the keys on the keyboard.

One year twelve muck-up day had rotten fish placed within the ventilation shaft, stinking out the whole building

Another muck-up day stunt saw a utensil and balls drawn on the oval.

Had a couple of blokes who would mess around with other kids' schoolbags. Various antics include any of the following:
  • Emptying it out on the ground
  • Turning it inside out
  • Filling it with crud
  • Hiding it
  • Placing it up a tree
  • Placing it atop a low hanging verandah

We too had multiplayer games that everyone used to play. Many got caught out when they did nothing to suppress their emotion

Once we got laptops, kids would reorder all the keys on the keyboard.

One year twelve muck-up day had rotten fish placed within the ventilation shaft, stinking out the whole building

Another muck-up day stunt saw a utensil and balls drawn on the oval.
When I was in year 10 on muck up day they either got salt or something else that would kill the grass and drew a massive dick on the oval, must have been big news because somehow my grandparents found out without my family telling them...

And to add to that, when they grew the grass back it was in the shape of a penis, so for a good year there was a large penis-shaped patch of dark green grass surrounded by older, browner grass

Last day of year 12 small country school with asmall water tank supplying the " bubblers " some kids decided alot of there dad's home brew would go down well. Such a waste

Remove this Banner Ad

Back