2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Who knows - they have to keep those draft picks first. and anyway, what I am watching is a Hawks side that roughed up the Swans early and they went into their shells. Freo is more robust when it comes to the physical stuff. do Freo people think the GSW and GCS kids will cope with that brutality?

I genuinely believe our 2014 was cruelled by numerous distractions. We'll go OK next year
Was being facetous mate, 2013 was a big missed opportunity but the team is still in pretty good shape to be competitive for a fair time. Although GC do have the beginnings of a very formidable football side there..

I would still have Buddy in a heart beat but I really don't see Reid as any sort of player you would chase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't have any fans.

Just said on ABC radio that their welcome home at the SCG tomorrow has been cancelled, yet the one at Albert Park in the morning before they fly home is still on.
Says it all really, the old Souths crowd will be there but no one in Sydney would turn up

Just said on ABC radio that their welcome home at the SCG tomorrow has been cancelled, yet the one at Albert Park in the morning before they fly home is still on.
Says it all really, the old Souths crowd will be there but no one in Sydney would turn up
Had they won, they would have had fewer fans show up at the SCG than Freo got last year at Freo Oval after the loss.

I reckon they have to add to the list of things money just can't buy.

1. Love
2. AFL premierships

Sounds like the Swans just bent over and took it up the jacksie.

How bad was Tippett? Is he injured?

Sydney need a defender, and the cynic (plus the red wine) in me says that the AFL will pay Frawley for an ambassador role at the Swans :rolleyes:

Interesting:

Hawthorn: Brian Lake 32y 7m, Sam Mitchell 31y 11m, Shaun Burgoyne 31y 11m, Josh Gibson 30y 6m, David Hale 30y 4m, Luke Hodge 30y 3m
Sydney: Adam Goodes 34y 8m, Rhys Shaw 32y 11m, Ted Richards 31y 8m, Mike Pyke 30y 6m, Nick Malceski 30y 1m
Fremantle: Luke McPharlin 32y 9m, Matthew Pavlich 32y 8m, Aaron Sandilands 31y 9m, Ryan Crowley 30y 6m
Port: Kane Cornes 31y 8m

The scary proposition is Port. Hawks and Sydney are both fairly old lists. Both have at least a quarter of their best 22 over 30 and quite a few fast approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back