Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've seen that, the bookmarks, is that it? It doesn't work as well as favourites in IE IMO. Oh well, I'll get used to it I suppose :$ (I had to change to Chrome because I can't get the emoticons on BF on IE anymore :straining: )

Click on the little menu button with the lines and then go Bookmarks -> bookmark manager and it will open a new tab showing you what you have bookmarked. You can then organise them into folders if you like but I don't bother myself.

How is there a difference between a bookmark and a favourite? Seems like it's just another name for the same thing.

Click on the little menu button with the lines and then go Bookmarks -> bookmark manager and it will open a new tab showing you what you have bookmarked. You can then organise them into folders if you like but I don't bother myself.

How is there a difference between a bookmark and a favourite? Seems like it's just another name for the same thing.

It's not the name, it's the way it works. With favourites on IR you can click on it and you go straight to a drop down list. There are more steps to get to your list in Chrome.

It's not the name, it's the way it works. With favourites on IR you can click on it and you go straight to a drop down list. There are more steps to get to your list in Chrome.
You can make a bookmarks bar.

Personally, I use speed dial. So good.

Not sure what you mean, 1 click you highlight bookmarks and the list pops up. If your list is huge you'd still be scrolling through it no matter what browser you're on.

The Passenger, my work PC has Internet Explorer 6.0. That is not a typo. Six. Dot. Zero.

We have a very basic intranet page which I assume was developed internally or subcontracted to someone to cheaply put together which freezes for at least 5 seconds every time I open it using the version of IE I'm stuck with - which seems to be blocked from updating.

Thankfully I was able to download Firefox and it regularly updates (currently 32.0.3 and just downloaded an update) so I an browse the interwebs in semi-modern peace.

So i have a samsung galaxy s2, its 2 weeks over the end of the contract and the whole phone is ******* up. It wont turn off, it keeps rebooting, messages arent showing up im the list. Convenient ******* timing

So i have a samsung galaxy s2, its 2 weeks over the end of the contract and the whole phone is ******* up. It wont turn off, it keeps rebooting, messages arent showing up im the list. Convenient ******* timing
battery out battery in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep tried all suggestioms. Its not charging either. No choice but to get an upgrade. I hope i can get a good deal with an s4

Samsung have worked hard to become a trusted name.

Now they're a trusted name the quality of their products has gone to s**t. At least that's my opinion on it.

HTC seem to be getting the rave reviews these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back