Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to successful people, especially entrepreneurs.

Watching doco's like CIA on solved/unsolved murders.

Bonus points for a successful serial killer.

Sorry to post pics of the kid, but this pic just makes me extremely happy so I want to share with you guys.

10710699_10152573793743347_3866746488809182903_n.jpg

No Gough I do not, want one which I spent a bit of time designing myself that means something to me, but can't get passed my fear of needles. Why do you ask?
Don't worry about the needles for a tattoo, it's nothing like getting an injection, although the pain varies depending on what part of your body is being done. Prolly shouldn't get your nipples pierced though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chevy Guy (google him).

One of the most cringeworthy award presentations you're likely to see at today's World Series MVP. Topped off with the line "The new Chevrolet has loads of technology and stuff".

Stole the show, a little like how one of the highlights of every Australian Open is that Asian guy who does the KIA speech.

The fact that I seem to pull a Swedish International student whenever I go clubbing (once a fortnight). Last time I got a threeway kiss with a Norwegian and a Swede, but only managed to take the Swede home. Oh, and she only wanted to talk/cuddle.

But eh, I'm 6'2, handsome, have a great job and live in a great part of the world. Life is amazing, which PLEASES ME.

Sorry to post pics of the kid, but this pic just makes me extremely happy so I want to share with you guys.

10710699_10152573793743347_3866746488809182903_n.jpg

Cute. My daughter definitely brings me much happiness.

20141028_151321_zpsc7a2db3a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back