Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That copper only pulled her up for it to look at her chest. Sometimes she'll get off things because of them. She's got to take the good with the bad. Thats what a pandoras box is. A power they can't control.

But anyway, have you noticed everyone walks at the same pace, their positioning is also tactical to block the path of those who don't walk so slow and zomby like? Frustrating. Even when they stand at the lights, they spread out and make it hard for you to get to the kerb and make your own decision, evaluate risk yourself, not be told what and when to do s**t. Its almost as if their jealous. Probably something sub consciously drilled into them from shows like friends, how I met your mother and Sienfileld.
You are such an idiot it's not even funny. Yeh, people are "jealous" because you're so cool that you cross while the red man is on. Edgy. Stick it to the man, bro.

Guy Sebastian.

Fortunately he's not that invasive in my life as only fleetingly do I come into contact with that sort of media that he is on, but last night I was eating Oporto's and one his film clips comes on. Was on mute but the basic gist was him walking through a school, with high school aged girls perving on him, and him giving back this seedy robert hughes style smile. And ends in him judging a high school cheerleading competition where some of the girls looked as young as 13 or 14.

I don't know how he or any of his "team" thought it would be a good idea to have him in a video which (to me) gave off some pretty strong pedo vibes.

In any case I thought he had long been chewed up and spat out by the music industry machine, so fair play to him for extracting every last cent out of very limited talent.

I don't understand how people put lollies in the fridge

If it's chocolate it has to be refrigerated. if it is just a normal lolly then I'd agree.

If it's chocolate it has to be refrigerated. if it is just a normal lolly then I'd agree.
There is nothing worse than refrigerated chocolate.

Its not supposed to snap and be chewed.

It should be soft and melt in your mouth like liquid heaven.

There is nothing worse than refrigerated chocolate.

Its not supposed to snap and be chewed.

It should be soft and melt in your mouth like liquid heaven.

There is nothing worse than going to eat some chocolate and it melts in your hand.

JCAEF5c.jpg
now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is flying in the stratosphere quicker than normal?

High level stratosphere. They travel at about 70,000ft at the moment - twice as high as a regular commercial flight. The goal is to go sub-orbital so they'd basically move around like a satellite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back