Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this actually happen? Is this harrassment? Does this even happen in Australia?

Just back from Europe.

Every gypsie beggar wants to talk and beg.

Every Hawker wants to sell selfie stand/arms-water-beer wtf's.

Lots of perverts looking my daughter up and down....she's 10.

In Milan train station watched dudes at the platform look me up and down wanting to help with our suitcases and get to the pockets where my wallet was.

Every major tourist attraction had hawkers for every two steps. At Versailles there is a 100 metre open space to the front gate. There would have been a hundred hawkers all selling the shame s**t in that space...and they cant leave you when you say 'no'...in the end it was easier to say
have it already'.

Certainly rattled my cage for the month. I visited Europe late 90's...if this is what the European Union has brought they can GAGF.

I rather like walking from Melb CBD to the MCG without speaking to any stranger thanks very much, and that just about goes for walking anywhere.

Just back from Europe.

Every gypsie beggar wants to talk and beg.

Every Hawker wants to sell selfie stand/arms-water-beer wtf's.

Lots of perverts looking my daughter up and down....she's 10.

In Milan train station watched dudes at the platform look me up and down wanting to help with our suitcases and get to the pockets where my wallet was.

Every major tourist attraction had hawkers for every two steps. At Versailles there is a 100 metre open space to the front gate. There would have been a hundred hawkers all selling the shame s**t in that space...and they cant leave you when you say 'no'...in the end it was easier to say
have it already'.

Certainly rattled my cage for the month. I visited Europe late 90's...if this is what the European Union has brought they can GAGF.

I rather like walking from Melb CBD to the MCG without speaking to any stranger thanks very much, and that just about goes for walking anywhere.
Yeah I heard in Rome, cat calling is like the way you pick up so it's pretty prevalent there.

I'm pretty surprised that these things are common in other countries, considering I've honestly never seen anyone cat call someone here in Australia.

Yeah I heard in Rome, cat calling is like the way you pick up so it's pretty prevalent there.

I'm pretty surprised that these things are common in other countries, considering I've honestly never seen anyone cat call someone here in Australia.

Being a non speaker I was clueless (I am male FWIW). I don't think we had any cat calling, it was more reading their body language or more particularly the eye movement that was unsettling. It is what it is...a bit like a true horror movie in the sense that its the fear of something happening that spooks you more than the reality.

I don't understand my parents, wife, kids, in laws or co workers

Your in the city on foot, waiting at the lights with 100 other people and the traffic dies down. Nothings coming, you can see clearly that you have oodles of time to cross. You cross but the other 99 pedestrians wait till the traffic lights tell them its safe.

Your in the city on foot, waiting at the lights with 100 other people and the traffic dies down. Nothings coming, you can see clearly that you have oodles of time to cross. You cross but the other 99 pedestrians wait till the traffic lights tell them its safe.
You don't understand that you're the only one breaking the law ?
Pity the poor people that scrape you off the road

Sheep need a shepherd.

nicky likes this.

This is completely random and something I don't understand.

I bought an ipod classic at my work for $219 after it was discontinued. I was going to use it until I decided to see what they were selling for on ebay. It's now up to $575 with over 2 days left.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261633300094?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Admin, if you want to remove the link (it's not an ad), I'm just really perplexed at this as I thought I'd get like 400 max, but it's ridiculous how much people are willing to pay for one of these.

It made $652 not inc postage. Should I be feeling bad? Lol

nicky likes this.

That copper only pulled her up for it to look at her chest. Sometimes she'll get off things because of them. She's got to take the good with the bad. Thats what a pandoras box is. A power they can't control.

But anyway, have you noticed everyone walks at the same pace, their positioning is also tactical to block the path of those who don't walk so slow and zomby like? Frustrating. Even when they stand at the lights, they spread out and make it hard for you to get to the kerb and make your own decision, evaluate risk yourself, not be told what and when to do s**t. Its almost as if their jealous. Probably something sub consciously drilled into them from shows like friends, how I met your mother and Sienfileld.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really are struggling for celebs if that's the best international one they can get.Mischa Barton not available [or she dead ?] this year ?
JCAEF5c.jpg

People are stupid.

I skim read the article, but do agree that just because a chick is skinny doesn't mean she has an eating disorder lol

And don't think Mischa Barton is that fat anymore, but yeah, definitely looked better beforehand. Still looks good though.

As far as "bigger" girls go, I would make some loving to Sohpie Simmons (Gene Simmons daughter), be her Dr Love if you know what I mean

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-thong-bikini-cuddles-boyfriend-Hawaii.html
(not embedding pics as they are bikini and possible infringement)

Media talking about celebrities gaining weight is like the Bay on here when homosexuality is implied, always followed up with a obligatory "not that there is anything wrong with that!"

I don't understand why good looking girls, or people as whole, can still have healthy figures that are apparently overweight. I don't understand who is responsible for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back