Oppo Camp Discussion on other club's trade/draft decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

We should probably acknowledge that crips had a broken leg this year also. Nevertheless he was a reach at 13 and whilst he'll develop in to a reasonable player, dunstan will be better by a fair margain.

Bit harsh both had endurance issues. Dunstan with his wheat intolerance and Cripps with running capacity but 2nd year hope both improve on it and get more senior game time

Harsh but true. How did Cripps fare in the rising star this season?

Dunstan will only get better, Cripps may get on the park.

Bit harsh both had endurance issues. Dunstan with his wheat intolerance and Cripps with running capacity but 2nd year hope both improve on it and get more senior game time

I suggest you read up on cockies progression as a footballer there similarities to cripps. Although cockie is probably quicker

We should probably acknowledge that crips had a broken leg last year also. Nevertheless he was a reach at 13 and whilst he'll develop in to a reasonable player, dunstan will be better by a fair margain.

Think what kinda got Cripps was grew 25cm over a year so body still developing but when fully grown at say 23 will eclipse Dunstan terms of size

We should probably acknowledge that crips had a broken leg this year also. Nevertheless he was a reach at 13 and whilst he'll develop in to a reasonable player, dunstan will be better by a fair margain.

Pretty hard to show anything with a busted leg.

Wasn't Richie Cole a No.13 pick?

OTOH so was Lenny

Think what kinda got Cripps was grew 25cm over a year so body still developing but when fully grown at say 23 will eclipse Dunstan terms of size

Bullshit. That is a foot in the old measurement :rolleyes:

And you are fully grown way before 23. He may be bigger than Dunstan but that is all he will eclipse him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is proof of growth spurt
View attachment 93580

lol - 20 cm in two years is not 25 cm in one year FFS.

Anyway who put that piece of tripe together. Only thing Cripps has stacked up is medical bills and trips to the physio :rolleyes:

Really mate, give it up and go back to your own cesspool of a forum where you can all circle jerk about the new Bryce Squibbs

lol - 20 cm in two years is not 25 cm in one year FFS.

Anyway who put that piece of tripe together. Only thing Cripps has stacked up is medical bills and trips to the physio :rolleyes:

Really mate, give it up and go back to your own cesspool of a forum where you can all circle jerk about the new Bryce Squibbs

Camon mate just a friendly discussion here no need for that.

Let's agree its late and to be continued this discussion to maybe R5 next year to see how both come along in pre-season and first few rounds

Camon mate just a friendly discussion here no need for that.

Let's agree its late and to be continued this discussion to maybe R5 next year to see how both come along in pre-season and first few rounds

Well dont come on our forum and bullshit about some injury bust, saying he had grown a foot in a year when it was 20cm in two year and looks like before he was even effing drafted.

look Cripps might be a player, but from what he has shown he is a million miles off the three mids we picked up last year and that is all that we can judge him from.

No off you go, this is a SAINTS drafing thread, go talk about your medical room at the Brown Baggers forum.

Well dont come on our forum and bullshit about some injury bust, saying he had grown a foot in a year when it was 20cm in two year and looks like before he was even effing drafted.

look Cripps might be a player, but from what he has shown he is a million miles off the three mids we picked up last year and that is all that we can judge him from.

No off you go, this is a SAINTS drafing thread, go talk about your medical room at the Brown Baggers forum.

I made a mistake only human, yes I'll leave as its late

Look I'm always on best behaviour when on other teams pages as don't want upset anyone. If you come on Blues page expect u will give and recieve same respect

Look again as mentioned have to wait til next yr see how both players develop

I made a mistake only human, yes I'll leave as its late

Look I'm always on best behaviour when on other teams pages as don't want upset anyone. If you come on Blues page expect u will give and recieve same respect

Look again as mentioned have to wait til next yr see how both players develop

Look you have taken up five pages on some non entity.

Not ONE saints supporter said they would take Cripps over Billing, Dunstan, or Acres.

Dont know why you even bothered coming over here considering you now want to compare next year. Suddenly because we didn't fawn all over som raw recruit of yours, you now want to change the rules.

Even if all three of our mids have shocking starts and Cripps has 15 Brownlow votes after 5 rounds, I will still say ours are better, so dont wasted the bandwidth by coming over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back