WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like s**t a year ago when a photo was released of him looking old. All it takes is a few months in the gym and some hair colour. He'll look the same as before.

Surely it gets to the point when he knows he cant go. He looks 5 times worse now than he did last year. If he took an F5 now he would genuinely snap in half. He took 3 at mania this year. I actually hope he doesnt wrestle or if he does it is 100% his last match. Either fight Sting or Kane.

The major issue with that photo is that it's 2014 and how the * are people still managing not to take and upload HQ photos?

Really though, yeah, he'll look a lot better with some hair care and a shave. He still does look pretty rooted after 30 years though.

Yeah. Just wish he'd give it in. He doesn't have anything to prove. Just wrestle Kane was last time, in a buried alive match and end it.
Done it all years ago. He never needed to go on this long, which really goes to show how passionate about the business he is and what he would do for a company that is in an awful state right now.

Edit: Also amazes me we haven't seen more photos of him. I'm sure he's been to multiple comic conventions the last year.

Done it all years ago. He never needed to go on this long, which really goes to show how passionate about the business he is and what he would do for a company that is in an awful state right now.
I know its all be done, but he can't be retired any other way can he? He can't have a send off as it just doesn't fit his character.

What if the New Day is supposed to be more like NXT Bo Dallas? Like they debut as these super good and positive guys, but people find them annoying and hater them while The New Day is still super positive and think they're the most fun guys around?

Wondering this too, hedging their bets and letting them organically turn heel or face. Think the lack of crowd re-action is damning. Doesn't help when you do no real promos, come out to generic music, and get put over by better talent.

As for Taker, should have retired when he beat Trips for the second time.

As Quiv says he has nothing to prove, and his match bar the finish was rubbish. Highly doubt he'll come back, at least not in a match at Mania. No-one really now who could carry him.

Nothing would be more appropriate if he never appeared as 'The Deadman' on TV or PPV again.

Wow the vigilante. Let's give the 55 year old legend a new gimmick and nickname. Shame Warrior died I would of loved to see him as the enforcer or the nomad. Run away sting. Run away
They're still calling him Sting aren't they ? Just adding the vigilante in front it ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a bit in & out the other day but is The Ascension that try hard Legion of Doom looking crew? If not, what was that try hard Legion of Doom looking promo about?
That was The Ascension.

Cheers.

And what is the appeal about them?
I'm not overly sure, I've only recently got into NXT and I missed their whole tag reign and they've been used to elevate Itami/Balor since then. They're meant to be extremely intimidating and they went on a tag title reign where they were absolutely unbeatable.

Ask in the NXT thread and you'll get a better answer.

The darker gimmick they had was better. I don't know how to take this new one but I'm willing to give them a chance because they're a decent tag team.

I'm not overly sure, I've only recently got into NXT and I missed their whole tag reign and they've been used to elevate Itami/Balor since then. They're meant to be extremely intimidating and they went on a tag title reign where they were absolutely unbeatable.

Ask in the NXT thread and you'll get a better answer.

See this is what I thought aswell. But they acted really scared and weirded out when that Balor dude came out wearing paint. The vignette looked pretty hokey to me. People shouldn't think someone will be great just because tyhey did well in NXT either. Adam Rose was loved in NXT but he's probably been the biggest disappointment of the year and most hated guy on the roster now.

See this is what I thought aswell. But they acted really scared and weirded out when that Balor dude came out wearing paint. The vignette looked pretty hokey to me. People shouldn't think someone will be great just because tyhey did well in NXT either. Adam Rose was loved in NXT but he's probably been the biggest disappointment of the year and most hated guy on the roster now.
The vignette was pretty... crap. And to be fair, anyone facing Balor when he came out like that would've been weirded out :p

Like I said, their presence and history was built up throughout their unstoppable tag team title reign, which I missed.

And a lot of people aren't thinking they'll be great because they did well in NXT. They're just happy for a new team to come in and shake up a fairly stagnant tag team division.

I wouldn't say Rose is the most hated man but he has failed but I think there's still a chance to save the character by turning him heel.

For me preferably I'd send him back down to nxt for a bit and giving him back his Leo Kruger gimmick and starting fresh.

Last edited:
The vignette was pretty... crap. And to be fair, anyone facing Balor when he came out like that would've been weirded out :p

Like I said, their presence and history was built up throughout their unstoppable tag team title reign, which I missed.

And a lot of people aren't thinking they'll be great because they did well in NXT. They're just happy for a new team to come in and shake up a fairly stagnant tag team division.
And they've been built as a legit tag team too, not just thrown together. Should be interesting to see how they go, I much rather their NXT gimmick but i reckon they can pull off this new one pretty well.

Rose's failure is probably more to do with his gimmick than anything else. It was entertaining for about 2 weeks then it just got annoying.
Agreed. It started getting interesting again when he started to show signs of a heel turn but it looks like they've backed off on that for now. Hopefully they return to that and have him turn because I think his character would be better suited to a heel role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back