Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Old Dark Navy's ShanDog MEB_ happydude

Just wondering when you guys are making the next podcast......Would be great to hear something from post-draft/early days at training...
With Boekhorst being picked at #19, what are final thoughts on #7 being traded and also on Jones who's showing more than what we expected from pick #46.

To anyone who helped out with podcast, Thankyou. I've very much enjoyed listening to them over the year and look forward to more great work in 2015.

Edit: Always the way...just finished listening to ep32 for the 4-5th time and there is the new episode!!:D Love it, but still...we need more!

Last edited:

Just wondering when you guys are making the next podcast......Would be great to hear something from post-draft/early days at training...
With Boekhorst being picked at #19, what are final thoughts on #7 being traded and also on Jones who's showing more than what we expected from pick #46.

To anyone who helped out with podcast, Thankyou. I've very much enjoyed listening to them over the year and look forward to more great work in 2015.

Edit: Always the way...just finished listening to ep32 for the 4-5th time and there is the new episode!!:D Love it, but still...we need more!

Hey PD89, good questions!

The fellas are back at training this week and I believe HBF is going to trot along since he isn't back at work yet. Once we have a bit more information to offer then I'm sure we'll organise the next poddy! We'll keep you posted :)

We are looking at a couple of older names to do a veteran podcast about memories, opinions on current squad and views on our future.

We are looking at a couple of older names to do a veteran podcast about memories, opinions on current squad and views on our future.
Could also use this podcast to discuss our 3 F/S prospects. Be cool to have their weekly stats, a couple standout plays, whether they look nomination worthy ect.

Off season podcasts get a little tricky as odn and shandog live interstate and I'm in rural Victoria so most of our info comes from news articles that are already posted on this site.

I can't wait for the next one but content is a little thin when there isn't a game to analyse or match up to talk about.

Off season podcasts get a little tricky as odn and shandog live interstate and I'm in rural Victoria so most of our info comes from news articles that are already posted on this site.

I can't wait for the next one but content is a little thin when there isn't a game to analyse or match up to talk about.

Now listen here, sonny Jim!

Logistics, shmogistics ...

We don't care about content, you could read out a random selection of King of Ruin's after-midnight posts for all we care.

The people want podcasts, God Damn It! :p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back