2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Blackpool were up 2-0 at halftime.. You can guess what happened next, conceded 7 goals in 45 mins to Watford. LOL One of the weirdest days for a long time in English football.. :D

Does Bournemoth's stadium still have standing room only sections?

I know Brentford's ground (Griffin Park) still does for away fans - does this have to replaced in the off-season to get accepeted into the Premier League or is there a grace period like in the Championship?

Pretty sure it's all seated, capacity of only 12,000.

Today's loss to Derby makes it 1 in 9 for Blackburn. Last two months have been shocking, playoff challenge has fallen to bits and we're still struggling under our FFP transfer ban. Its looking like one of those seasons.

Good to see Darlow doing fairly well for Forest it would seem (equal 4th in the league for clean sheets with 8).

Doesn't look like Lascelles has featured as much for Forest though, think I recall reading he was injured earlier in the season and had trouble trying to get into the team. Probably would still be a walk up start of our current defence haha.

Darlow was benched for De Vries a few weeks back -- hadn't done much wrong though , Lascelles has started to play a bit better since he came back from injury.

;) - NUFC update

Darlow was benched for De Vries a few weeks back -- hadn't done much wrong though , Lascelles has started to play a bit better since he came back from injury.

;) - NUFC update

Haha cheers for the update Ram-Man! Any idea why Darlow was benched?

Would have loved to had Darlow for December and the first half of January (we had both our first choice and back up keeper out injured so had to play a kid who's only other first team experience was non league footy a few years back!).

Lascelles would almost walk into our side too with how our CB stocks are going. Maybe we'll see Aussie Curtis Good and Lascelles partnering the Toon's defence next season. :cool:

Pearce just wanted to change things up a bit down back .. two wins from twenty outings will do that ... :oops:

Haha fair enough - maybe that's why Darlow's been able to get quite a few clean sheets! :)

Just read that Huddersfield defender Tommy Smith was airlifted to hospital with major "head or neck trauma" after trying to prevent a goal against Leeds. I hope it isn't as serious as it looks & he can make a full & quick recovery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PEARCE OFF !

Dougie Freedman appointed manager of Forest, very weird hiring to say the least.

Its very possible Derby win promotion and Nottingham Forest get relegated, don't understand what that club is doing TBH. Iys a trainwreck

PEARCE OFF !

Dougie Freedman appointed manager of Forest, very weird hiring to say the least.

Its very possible Derby win promotion and Nottingham Forest get relegated, don't understand what that club is doing TBH. Iys a trainwreck

Could be wrong but don't think Forest will get relegated , the squad is too good. Have sorely missed Andy Reid though.

The owner Fawaz has no patience -- if he had stuck with O'Driscoll and taken the methodical approach he promised Forest fans when he bought the club things may be different who knows ?

Forest fact -- from 1889 - 1993 Forest had 15 managers. Since then Forest have had 21 from 21 years . Working well. :thumbsu:

Derby sign Ince & Lingard on season loans.
Ince is a good get,Lingard I know very little about except playing for Brighton in play offs last season.
Barely noticed him but he started the season in the 11 at ManUre so he must go ok.

Cover needed with 3 of our starting 11 out for a while
Meanwhile,see ya psycho you twat

seth

Ince is a good get,Lingard I know very little about except playing for Brighton in play offs last season.
Barely noticed him but he started the season in the 11 at ManUre so he must go ok.

seth
300k loan fee so win win for us I think.

seth

Didn't Lingard score a hattrick on his debut when on loan at Birmingham last year?

Knew they were struggling but had no idea Wigan were doing so badly - seven points from safety and only four wins from 29! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back