2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Sky Sports isn't showing it?? Madness!
Happy to see Ince has started well for you. :)

Championship & lower leagues are on Bein sports here which is the old setanta.
Theyre showing Bradford v MK Dons

Fair free kick to open the scoring & only the post stopped him getting 3.
Never heard a response like it from the home fans for a guy who played for F****t
in the same season

seth

Championship & lower leagues are on Bein sports here which is the old setanta.
Theyre showing Bradford v MK Dons

Fair free kick to open the scoring & only the post stopped him getting 3.
Never heard a response like it from the home fans for a guy who played for F****t
in the same season

seth
Yeah but it's sky in England.

Thats true but I doubt an email from melb will have a major effect on Skys telecast decision

seth
Yeah fair point but staggered they're not showing it in the first place.

Not sure how it works but if youre not showing 1v 2 in Feb it doesnt augur well for the run in

seth
Well once it got to a point where Hull needed one win to secure promotion they showed every game. So I think our last 4 games lol.

300k loan fee so win win for us I think.

Depending on what you paid in compensation to Blackpool

He's certainly on the nose, Palace had to fork out 1m for 6 months just over a year ago.

Great to see him score again! What's the secret sethlad?

He's walked into a team brimming with confidence.
With Russell injured he's slotted into his spot & is clearly a kid who doesnt lack confidence when he's going.

Looked a cracking game from the highlights,to come back from a goal down twice away from home was a very strong effort.Could have nicked it at the end too.

Geez Boro can find a late winner

seth

He's walked into a team brimming with confidence.
With Russell injured he's slotted into his spot & is clearly a kid who doesnt lack confidence when he's going.

Looked a cracking game from the highlights,to come back from a goal down twice away from home was a very strong effort.Could have nicked it at the end too.

Geez Boro can find a late winner

seth
Is he playing on the wing or through the middle?

Is he playing on the wing or through the middle?

Only seen the highlights as neither have been live but reports are hes been starting on the wing but happy to drift infield.
working well with Hughes,theyve been in England squads together for a while & it shows.

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed with blackburn rovers thought we could have challenged for promotion early on in the season but now we have no chance ugh

Disappointed with blackburn rovers thought we could have challenged for promotion early on in the season but now we have no chance ugh

Still a third of the way the season to go I guess? I rated our squad as mid table to playoff before the season started, so its not entirely unexpected.

Still a third of the way the season to go I guess? I rated our squad as mid table to playoff before the season started, so its not entirely unexpected.
Well there is only 10 points separating us from brentford who are 6th so we do have chance, but i just dont see us making up the gap. What are your thoughts on selling rhodes or rudy ?

Would like to avoid it if we could, but the reality is we might be forced to sell given our finances. We definitely won't be getting promoted next season if one of them leaves. Your thoughts?

This season is coming down to the wire, can genuinely see six teams fighting for two automatic spots within the last few games of the season.
Possibly, a good thing we're kicked out of the FA Cup, would of been good to see a cup run though.

Well he has been fairly s**t but I do get your point.

Might have done ok under someone other than Lambert.

His scoring rate is still a lot better than anyone else at Villa this season.

Even his scoring rate at Fulham lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back