The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
104476250-beach-fishing-with-boot-on-the-hook-gettyimages.jpg
Can't see it on my phone

I hate people like you (not you exactly Cruffy, but people who dont really care yet get to see flags), all I want is one premiership in my life time. Not going to happen though
Drives my Collingwood mad loving mates bonkers too.

It's cool we won, and I'm happy cos it makes my old man happy, but I'd much rather Arsenal lift the league than the Hawks win the cup.

Winning the first one I remember properly in 08 was good. I just can't get into footy that much to care.

I hate people like you (not you exactly Cruffy, but people who dont really care yet get to see flags), all I want is one premiership in my life time. Not going to happen though

Oh they're the worst. I know one guy who's like that with hawthorn. I organised to meet up with he and several others after the 09 grand final (I had tickets to the game), and 15 minutes after the last siren he would not stop asking me in his drunken daze about "must be devastating to lose like that" and "you guys had it! What happened" and "im so glad we won last year so I didn't have to experience the feeling of losing one like that"

Wanted to kill him.

You only vaguely follow the Swans? Why's that?

Just don't care that much about AFL anymore. Buying Franklin pretty much did it for me. I'll still go to games, but meh. If we win, great, I'll enjoy it, but if we lose I don't get nearly as upset as I used to.

Just don't care that much about AFL anymore. Buying Franklin pretty much did it for me. I'll still go to games, but meh. If we win, great, I'll enjoy it, but if we lose I don't get nearly as upset as I used to.
Fair enough. Thought that might have peaked your interest.

I do happen to remember seeing a pic of you looking pretty chuffed when the millionaire high fived you after a game ;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. Thought that might have peaked your interest.

I do happen to remember seeing a pic of you looking pretty chuffed when the millionaire high fived you after a game ;):D

AFL and MMM have used that pic several times, I should charge royalties. :p

You haven't had a rivalry with these bastards in recent times. A hawks fan who doesn't really care is FAR better than most of those who do. Most are arrogant knobs, our games v Hawthorn are great to watch and go to, but only serves to reinforce my belief not everyone should reproduce:)

You haven't had a rivalry with these bastards in recent times. A hawks fan who doesn't really care is FAR better than most of those who do. Most are arrogant knobs, our games v Hawthorn are great to watch and go to, but only serves to reinforce my belief not everyone should reproduce:)
Yeah your folks definitely messed up with you produce a Cats and Spurs fan. :D

Unlike all the inbreds down at sleepy hollow? ;):D
How would you know. You inner city toffs have traveled down the highway since 1996.

If we ever got you down here again, we'd end up with a forfeit. The team would get lost ;)

Not sure, think it's a bayism. Cooksen may know?
Something to do with Mick Martin's speech impediment, I think. The foundations aren't nice, and I'd be willing to bet a large amount that Micky could have knocked the teeth out of the people who started it with one swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back