Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this. Mine is all over the shop now, trying to reinforce my backline because it looks like the rookies are going to be very bland. I really want to put in TBC but I just know itll be a disaster.
Just can't trust any Essendon players atm even Goddard, he'd be a monty to get tagged if they were rubbed out, on the plus side once they get their players back he'd be a dirt cheap upgrade hopefully :cool:. If they get 5-6 week bans I'd have a few Essendon rookies in the side probably.

Yeah the defence sucks this year, spend 450-500k on the 85-95 average types or pay 350k for someone who might come good but it's a little risky.

I cbf with supercoach yet, will watch the remaining nab games then figure it out. I currently have too many Collingwood players in my team LOL

Wooshette Actually looks really good. I can't see any big issues at all. Keep an eye on rookies and PERSONAL OPINION: I think Dusty is going to murder this year but I have a bit of a mancrush on his game.
I had him in..did I take him out? Still be tweaking of course till it starts but happy to see you approve :) I honestly haven' t done much research..had to take a couple out due to injury. Anyway cheers.
Peoples League >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Snobs League

Oh also I would never take Malceski again but I hate that campaigner and he always burns me.
He was one of my best picks last year, upgraded to him through the bye rounds, no way I'm starting with him at that price though, will need to see his output first before upgrading

Just can't trust any Essendon players atm even Goddard, he'd be a monty to get tagged if they were rubbed out, on the plus side once they get their players back he'd be a dirt cheap upgrade hopefully :cool:. If they get 5-6 week bans I'd have a few Essendon rookies in the side probably.

Yeah the defence sucks this year, spend 450-500k on the 85-95 average types or pay 350k for someone who might come good but it's a little risky.
I really want to put in both Ibbotson and Pearce. Freo guys weigh in on this please. They're probably my two biggest risks. I have them in the backline with Pittard atm.

Oh also I would never take Malceski again but I hate that campaigner and he always burns me.
Hes my big risk yea..but even with him I managed to fit who else I wanted so Ill probably leave him. Also can see him running amok at the Suns

I really want to put in both Ibbotson and Pearce. Freo guys weigh in on this please. They're probably my two biggest risks. I have them in the backline with Pittard atm.
Jamie Macmillan, Rohan Bewick, Ibbotson, Tom Langdon and maybe Kade Kolodjashnij are likely types to breakout

Dane Rampe perhaps also

Hes my big risk yea..but even with him I managed to fit who else I wanted so Ill probably leave him.
He's just so expensive for a guy that might make 60 points or might make 150. Hibberd is worth a look but like go you pups said, who knows whether he'll even be playing this year. ******* stupid Essendon investigation. Feels like its been going forever now.

Ibbo is a tough one. Never sure of getting a game. Good for 70 to 80 points when he does.

Pearce ? Depends which one turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's just so expensive for a guy that might make 60 points or might make 150. Hibberd is worth a look but like go you pups said, who knows whether he'll even be playing this year. ******* stupid Essendon investigation. Feels like its been going forever now.
I'll decide the day before round 1 lol

Ibbo is a tough one. Never sure of getting a game. Good for 70 to 80 points when he does.

Pearce ? Depends which one turns up.
I like Ibbo a lot but yeah who knows, and Pearce is all over the shop, for his price though I reckon he's worth a punt.

Dare I say this............Higgins :$
Higgins is in the Daisy bucket for me. Won't do it. Can't do it.

I'm locking him in. So cheap and has huge potential. I think he's my M7.
I had him in for a couple of minutes then tossed him out. Thats the thing with SC..you can do all the right things all the research and at the end of the days it can all go pear shaped. Gut instincts and a hefty dash of luck helps

I had him in for a couple of minutes then tossed him out. Thats the thing with SC..you can do all the right things all the research and at the end of the days it can all go pear shaped. Gut instincts and a hefty dash of luck helps
Fair call, however he's a defender so he could be relevant
Keep in mind that right now I am very, very drunk and my opinion is worth next to nmothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back