Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only listen to the flogcast. Starburns_ dulcet tones :straining::straining::straining:

When you haven't listened to an Aus accent for a while, listening to the Bay podcast is like injecting a big wad of Aussie straight into your veins.

I saved my ass Morgs I originally wrote your suburb LOL but don't tell Morgs whatever you do. Wait...
Hahaha * off idiot. Ilksy lives here too

How many nails have been been before this one, and how many are left before it is fully sealed? Yes, I know it's a saying, however I'm genuinely interested particularly about the previous nails.

I can understand where you are coming from though. I still enjoy the game, but * me, this Essendon s**t has really dulled the entire experience of AFL for me. The only way it could have been improved is if they received some sort of penalty today for the program they ran. This would build faith in me that this game still has some integrity left. Instead, the AFL go soft as butter and bow down to Essendon's demands. Unfortunately, money talks louder than words.

Several earlier nails. The destruction of loyalty, the farce of the draft, cola, constant rule changes, kids being "homesick", flooding, amongst others.

How many more? At some point, there's not enough oxygen getting into the box anymore for the poor sucker inside to live on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Several earlier nails. The destruction of loyalty, the farce of the draft, cola, constant rule changes, kids being "homesick", flooding, amongst others.

How many more? At some point, there's not enough oxygen getting into the box anymore for the poor sucker inside to live on.

How about losing Fitzroy for these franchises! That should be #1!

I've been getting into VFL and country footy more and more over the last few years
I go to as many WAFL games as I do Freo games. To be honest, it's better footy to watch most of the time.

I go to as many WAFL games as I do Freo games. To be honest, it's better footy to watch most of the time.
Well no s**t, it is Freo we're talking about. ;)

This is my 'boss' Amazing.

mlzfOdg.png

Most probably a latent homosexual anyway...

I just want to get really melty. It's gotten me less excited for footy coming up. Maybe the AFL should realise that if they want to attract more people to the footy, they should stop compromising the competition for the sake of attracting people.

#cheatingisok
#injectionsforeveryone
#passthepeptides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back