Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to get really melty. It's gotten me less excited for footy coming up. Maybe the AFL should realise that if they want to attract more people to the footy, they should stop compromising the competition for the sake of attracting people.

#cheatingisok
#injectionsforeveryone
#passthepeptides

I agree Allikat. I hope at least my team can perform well on Saturday. If we get pwned, I might melt like Morgs. :$

How's Uni going anyway?

#cheatingisok
#injectionsforeveryone
#passthepeptide

;) Just shitting around Morgs. The mood is a little tense at the moment all over BF. :oops:

But seriously, I might just melt if we do get pwned. :straining:
I think we will. I'm pretty pissed off at the AFL right now so I'm a bit uninterested tonight.

We will lose Saturday and I'll lose all excitement I had for the season I think

Everything is awful and the world is a horrible place. Is what I would say if I lived in Queensland.

That's it cat dresser, you're f**ked :mad:

I think we will. I'm pretty pissed off at the AFL right now so I'm a bit uninterested tonight.

We will lose Saturday and I'll lose all excitement I had for the season I think

A lot of us are pissed Morgs. It's a s**t decision for AFL in general.

Unfortunately, I think we will too. The wet weather isn't going to help either.

Maybe we need to start season 3 of survivor. This time Duritz can play all through the game. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to be so ridiculously exciting that your mind's gonna blow from how exciting the excitement is
I'm excited for you!

Sounds like Freo are cranking the excitment jizzmeter all all the way up to Eliot Goblet levels.

Holy * footy starts really soon. :)

Hate it when you're out for a group lunch and you're first to order and you order a beer and no one follows suit.
How can you hate ordering beer ?

Beer good.

LOL country footy is worse than AFL, buying new players every year, things that would become off field scandals in the AFL are just normal behaviour, add in a lower standard of game...

Nah, not the solution.

Hate it when you're out for a group lunch and you're first to order and you order a beer and no one follows suit.
That s**t wouldn't happen in Australia

I enjoyed the beer. Not the judging

I once worked for company in Melbs headed by a Mormon so drinking wasn't allowed.
That sounds bloody awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back