Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You fool. I don't hang out with people outside of the ops centre, they are strange
Because normal people ring up strangers to tell them their flight has been cancelled

You fool. I don't hang out with people outside of the ops centre, they are strange
I've always picture Jetstar pilots to be the nerdy ones in the sky. Not bad enough to be a regional or low cost pilot, but not cool enough to make it to the big leagues. They never question you either. I reckon I could ask one to do a barrel roll and they won't question it

Because normal people ring up strangers to tell them their flight has been cancelled
Yep....?
It is called good CSR :p.

To be fair the main jokes about Jetstar is their pilots :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They hired it out on a weeknight, was pretty good
I've only ever been there after work once, I used to work on Queen St, pretty sure it was open for after work drinks a few years ago, might've been a Thursday or Friday night

I've only ever been there after work once, I used to work on Queen St, pretty sure it was open for after work drinks a few years ago, might've been a Thursday or Friday night
I worked around the corner next to the racv building in Bourke Street. Good noodle shop on queen street and amazing bakery on Bourke street. I miss that area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back