Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic. Everyone on the bay acts like they are big tough trolls, but then they mash when things don't go their way :oops:
Bullshit Jaz. I don't mind bigjoed , haduken, zackahvand other bay regulars going hard after all they took it hard. Blowins though can get ....ed because they did not do the hard yards. I have the same attitude to NM blowins who come onto the bay only after a win and retreat to the team board when they lose.

Bullshit Jaz. I don't mind bigjoed , haduken, zackahvand other bay regulars going hard after all they took it hard. Blowins though can get ....ed because they did not do the hard yards. I have the same attitude to NM blowins who come onto the bay only after a win and retreat to the team board when they lose.
Oh? And if the players were suspended and random non-Essendon supporters came to the bay to laugh and joke about Essendon I am sure they would have been thread banned and all you guys would be mashing on them to protect Zackah and Haduken :rolleyes:

Oh? And if the players were suspended and random non-Essendon supporters came to the bay to laugh and joke about Essendon I am sure they would have been thread banned and all you guys would be mashing on them to protect Zackah and Haduken :rolleyes:
In all likelihood I would have mentioned something because I like our essendon posters and feel the bay has suffered from bay regulars not posting as much. In fact, it feels good having them back. I'm not a button masher like you though.

Jaz, seriously do you think these blowins deserve to troll after disappearing for years when the going got tough? It's a bit pathetic really, and all we are doing is pointing it out.

Why would we protect Haduken and Zackah? They are big enough to protect themselves. :$

Why would we protect Haduken and Zackah? They are big enough to protect themselves. :$
They are, but you want Starburns to protect you from all the scary Essendon supporters :$

They deserve to troll just like anyone else who comes to the bay. I don't get why they need to be policed if they haven't broken any rules. Maybe some will stay and make really good contributions if they are allowed to post like everyone else.

They are, but you want Starburns to protect you from all the scary Essendon supporters :$

They deserve to troll just like anyone else who comes to the bay. I don't get why they need to be policed if they haven't broken any rules. Maybe some will stay and make really good contributions if they are allowed to post like everyone else.
Jaz every time nm gets a win, some nm newb comes over from the team board thinks he is hero and starts trolling and we might not see them again. They are f.... rs and fortunately they are quickly despatched. No different for Essendon.

Jaz every time nm gets a win, some nm newb comes over from the team board thinks he is hero and starts trolling and we might not see them again. They are f.... rs and fortunately they are quickly despatched. No different for Essendon.
Isn't this what the Bay is for? Who cares if they are regulars or not? Surely we can handle it? I don't get why people think the Bay should be exclusive..if you join BF then you can post on the Bay..it's not against any rules.

Nah, I just don't respect blowins. A similar analogy would be of certain people who come to a beach "believing" that they can catch any wave whilst not showing any respect for the local surfers. This has happened to me on many occasions. I don't mind new people coming to surf, but just show some respect. If the beach is empty, then its all theirs.

They can stay, but it's pretty pathetic if they do.

I can see your point, but again, where were they during the ordeal? I would be embarrassed if I were them.

I have never EVER pressed the report button. :rainbow:

I have before, normally when a mod complains they don't get that many reports on the Bay :p

Have occasionally pressed the button on properly dodgy stuff.

Nah, I just don't respect blowins. A similar analogy would be of certain people who come to a beach "believing" that they can catch any wave whilst not showing any respect for the local surfers. This has happened to me on many occasions. I don't mind new people coming to surf, but just show some respect. If the beach is empty, then its all theirs.

They can stay, but it's pretty pathetic if they do.

I can see your point, but again, where were they during the ordeal? I would be embarrassed if I were them.
Respect to who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well dispatch them then, instead of button mashing and melting everywhere :confused:

How pathetic. Everyone on the bay acts like they are big tough trolls, but then they mash when things don't go their way :oops:
I mashed once, but only because all the board mods were asleep and a vast array of unholy images were assaulting my senses.

Isn't this what the Bay is for? Who cares if they are regulars or not? Surely we can handle it? I don't get why people think the Bay should be exclusive..if you join BF then you can post on the Bay..it's not against any rules.

Have to agree and fresh meat is always required. A well timed "who the frk are you" often works, if they come back with some humour it's welcome if still flogs then crush them in your fist like a paper cup.

I have before, normally when a mod complains they don't get that many reports on the Bay :p

Have occasionally pressed the button on properly dodgy stuff.
I mashed once when someone I won't name (guess :rolleyes:) wrote that they hope a posters family member gets raped so they know how it feels (can't remember the context..but I mashed hard)
I also mashed the button on myself when I first joined and had no idea what the buttons did lol.

Difference is during the essendon saga, we were not allowed to like or even post on the essendon board thread because we would get carded and most of these blowins posted on that thread free of any comment in response. Bigjoed haduken and zackah had the balls to post on an open thread.

Same as the Carlton and nm boards.In the bad times, they card bay 13ers but in the good times they sally out.

Well dispatch them then, instead of button mashing and melting everywhere :confused:
Unlike you I don't button mash. You button mash and with regularity.

:eek: I don't mean to intrude, but don't you have a wife/partner and kids? Also, isn't Morgs like 10 years younger than you at least?

Anyway, carry on.

P.S. I can't read pluggers sig. Tell him to change the colour. :rainbow:

Jeez, it was a joke man... As if I was EVER going to let her sleep with me... Sheesh.

Re Plugger35 - he's on his way to a welch badge if he doesn't change it, I'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back