Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest gripe is you try and protect them and often side with them. Knowing full well their team has dragged the competition through the mud even further. I get it you want everyone to hug etc etc
No, they don't need my protection. I have my own opinions and I don't like people telling me how to think. I would never side with Hird even to troll, but I am not upset that ASADA's case wasn't strong enough to convict the players. I don't really think that is siding with anyone.

It's ready, I'm just drunk and lazy, give it a few minutes.

What does El Dubya have to do with this?

If you're getting mad over Anus Cat taking a contrarian position, you're in for a long season. :$
Thats why I love her

No, they don't need my protection. I have my own opinions and I don't like people telling me how to think. I would never side with Hird even to troll, but I am not upset that ASADA's case wasn't strong enough to convict the players. I don't really think that is siding with anyone.
Elvish wisdom :rainbow:

We were all new in the bay at one time. If you don't sink you stick around.

Is s**t beer worth buying if it's $5.50 a pint?
Yes, even if it's Boags ;)

Yes the much coveted rising flog award. El Dubya smashed it in 2014 after cupping the mods.
If Brett33 creates a thread of this Quill Award winning quality I'm sure he could sew up the Rising Flogster:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...dog-the-little-campaigner-that-could.1071376/

For all of you non-Bay GD types, Big Dog is probably the greatest piece of fiction written in the past hundred years that focuses on football journalism. Quill Award winning!

However I consider Brett33 something of a mental pygmy and would feel ashamed to have him lurking in my footsteps. The Rising Flogster award should also have its own badge Starburns_.

However I consider Brett33 something of a mental pygmy and would feel ashamed to have him lurking in my footsteps. The Rising Flogster award should also have its own badge Starburns_.

But we seem to only award it every 2 years or whatever. :p Plus we still haven't even had our first batch of badges approved yet. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we seem to only award it every 2 years or whatever. :p Plus we still haven't even had our first batch of badges approved yet. :(
*cough* survivor badge *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back