New Football kits 15/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i'm not a fan of Puma either, i still wake up in middle of the night having nightmares of how bad Dortmund's kit was this year. Perhaps it affected the players too.......
new one aint much better mate

2cf2k5j.png

219vqs6.png

TBF they had a few good kids - the striped UCL top from 13/14 , the home button top for the same year and the one after. Not at all enthused at the current one and fingers crossed the above is simply just a training top. I actually think our training sweaters are the best looking part of our whole kit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good of newcastle to have the wrong wonga logo on their kit. very apropos

Yeah you couldn't even make it up how unorganised the club is. :D

Indeed, though I think the King Power logo was changed around the same time as when our kit was about to come out (last, as usual). It's likely we'll be using that next season.

It's too bad that Newcastle have put everything into their new shirts, the new logo is not as interferring as before, and it does have some Northern Rock potential. Could be a shiny logo.

sample_zpszpintfix.png

Yeah, the new Wonga logo looks a lot better compared to the other one.

I think the AshleyOut.com folks are organising a 'true' home kit. Can't wait to see that. :)

True home kit?

There's absolutely no doubt that i just don't understand Newcastle supporters haha.

Haha, yeah I guess to a lot of neutrals we must seem an odd lot! :p

The slogan is "Don't buy the Wronga kit... Buy the Right Kit..."

Basically, the idea is to give a home shirt for fans to wear next season - where $0.00 from sales will go to Ashley, Sports Direct or the club.

Has the added bonus of not having 'Wonga' plastered on it or being made by Puma (nothing against them but their Toon kits have been ordinary since we switched from Adidas) too. :)

Charlton looks good to me, even the logo suits.

The first Utd home kit Pants posted is much better looking that the one on the previous page. The black outlines are so unnecessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back