Preview Rd 8 - Essendon v Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am actually looking forward to this game, I haven't had the feeling for a while now.

Lions by 14. Go Lions!

Thanks mate.

Big game this, quite nervous.

I was there in 2013.
I think this games gonna be a blinder. If both midfields come to play than it should be a ripping game. Probably the hardest to tip this round given our current form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett's sliding doors

If: Tom Rockliff avoids punctured lungs and concussions for the remainder of the season ...

Then: ... the Lions will be OK. He plays fully fit, they're always a chance.

OqKZfn5.gif

Round 8 Coaches Preview

Assistant Coach Gary O’Donnell says the Lions must play the game on their own terms as they prepare to take on Essendon at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

“Essendon are a team that are probably middle of the road at the moment but on their day can match it with anyone so it’s going to be a tough game down at Etihad this week.

“(We’ll focus on) starting the game well and having them on our terms which has been the case in the last two games we’ve won.”

O’Donnell identified Bombers midfielder, Dyson Heppell, as a player the Lions must keep in check. Essendon have named three big inclusions in their initial 25-man squad – Brownlow Medallist Adam Cooney, Paul Chapman and Jake Carlisle.

yeh 4 bucks is crazy good value for the Lions. I see this as a 65-35 game in essendons favour, largely because we really dont know what our group will bring on the day. If we come to play like last week its a 50-50.

Lions at $4 for the win on the site I do my footy tipping. We shouldn't be favourites but I thought 4s sounds good odds in a two horse race when we have some reason form (including a recent win on the track). Having said that I don't punt, so I'll just put a mythical tenner on them.

Go Lions
I got $5 from my local Bookie he hates me after cleaning up last weekend so put a lazy $50 on us hopefully we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back