Preview Rd 8 - Essendon v Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions by lots!
I've changed my tip. I'm going to this one, having been offered a free reserved seat surrounded by Essendon members, all of which means we are going to get smashed!

I've changed my tip. I'm going to this one, having been offered a free reserved seat surrounded by Essendon members, all of which means we are going to get smashed!
Stay reserved,see what happens.

well hopefully either Harwood or ZOB come in for Redden (Although I doubt we'll see Zac in the side again unfortunately)

Bewick and Golby are the travelling emergencies so they'll be the ones to come in.

I guess we'd have to play Andrews forward.

Back in the day working for a pathology company where the supervisor was a doggies man we recognised the small humour of wearing hats with syringes hanging out of em ( tipping to Justin Charles) Maybe you could do it too..lol

Can someone please tell me where they heard about this news about Redden and Leuenberger. I've looked and can't find anything. Please tell me it's not true :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back