Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't you have any shops nearby?

My 2 cents- there are plenty shops near by where I work + a shopping centre. But having only 45 minutes for lunch, just CBF'd anymore. Rushing thru the lunchtime traffic, battling to get a car park, etc etc. Just cannot be stuffed anymore. Only go out for lunch like on report writing days, etc when there are no formal classes on and you can get away with a longer lunch. ;)

Never used to take my lunch but decided 12 months ago that I was switching to a healthier Lifestyle. Like Shell I only get 30 minutes for lunch and it was always such a race, so Started taking my lunch. Can't believe how much more I enjoy it these days and I'm annoyed with the fact that I didn't throw what I saved each day into a tin - reckon it would of been a return trip to Bali with accomodation.

When youre sitting on a chair leaning forward on your knees on your phone and people need to get so close to you when walking past that they basically brush your head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When people say that Canberra is half way between Sydney and Melbourne.

It isn't.

No it's not but Ballarat is, Ballarat is also halfway between Melbourne and Geelong.

Interesting place Ballarat.

Watching TAC cup legends and the Sunday footy show. Find it really annoying that they go through prizes they give to the guest AFL player that appears on the show, why do they need a prize to be a guest, it's there job to do media interviews.

Watching TAC cup legends and the Sunday footy show. Find it really annoying that they go through prizes they give to the guest AFL player that appears on the show, why do they need a prize to be a guest, it's there job to do media interviews.
sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back