Society & Culture Things that s**t me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

That's around the same as over here. You'd be seeing a 3rd string team though.
Shits me cause I am sure it would still be good quality, but I can't justify spending that much on Ice Hockey.

Shits me cause I am sure it would still be good quality, but I can't justify spending that much on Ice Hockey.

Nah, don't do it. It would be terrible quality. You'd be better off just paying the $150 to see a regular season game if you're ever in North America. Come to Vancouver and we'll boo the Canucks :)

Nah, don't do it. It would be terrible quality. You'd be better off just paying the $150 to see a regular season game if you're ever in North America. Come to Vancouver and we'll boo the Canucks :)
Players competing in the series include David Booth(Toronto Maple Leafs), Jerry D'Amigo (Buffalo Sabres), Zenon Konopka, Garnet Exelby and more!

These guys any good?

I'm no genius however I think it would be a bit cheaper to pay $150 to see a game in Melbourne than flying to Canada then paying $150 to see a game there.

Can not confirm if the above calculations are correct or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaa, I meant if he had a future tripped planned.

Booth is pretty good. Those guys aren't stars and they'd rather be in Palm Springs. You'd see better quality for $30 at a WHL game.
I will save my dollars then.

i went to the canada v usa ice hockey a couple of years ago (cheapest tickets up near the back) & it was good fun. quality im sure was much lower than the NHL but i dont get the chance to watch much on tv let alone see a game live. i still enjoyed it.

was planning to go see a game in canada later this year but i fly home the week before the season starts unfortunatley :(

Businesses that want to know every ******* detail about you. I'm not talking about taking out a home loan, I'm talking about mundane s**t.

I bought 3 bar stools the other day for a new breakfast bar I've put in. They were about $80 each from the local A-Mart furniture shop.
Me: 'These stools here, do you have 3 in stock in black. I'll take them if you do'
Salesman: 'Yep we have plenty, just come over to the counter and the girl will sort you out'
Me: 'Three of these stools thanks'
Counter girl: 'Sure. Now what's your name. And your phone number. And your address. And...'

WTF, I just want to buy 3 stools. If I get home and open the boxes to find you've given me manchester or science fiction novels by accident I'll bring them back with the receipt. You really don't need to know my life story.

Job applications that ask the same questions over and over.

*Please register to apply*
OK
*Please enter your name, address... blah blah to register*
OK
*Please submit your CV in .docx or .pdf format*
OK
*Please enter your contact details*
FFFUUU can't you get this from the registration I just filled out!
*Please enter your work history*
FFFFUUUU why did you ask for my CV which has all this listed???

Businesses that want to know every ******* detail about you. I'm not talking about taking out a home loan, I'm talking about mundane s**t.

I bought 3 bar stools the other day for a new breakfast bar I've put in. They were about $80 each from the local A-Mart furniture shop.
Me: 'These stools here, do you have 3 in stock in black. I'll take them if you do'
Salesman: 'Yep we have plenty, just come over to the counter and the girl will sort you out'
Me: 'Three of these stools thanks'
Counter girl: 'Sure. Now what's your name. And your phone number. And your address. And...'

WTF, I just want to buy 3 stools. If I get home and open the boxes to find you've given me manchester or science fiction novels by accident I'll bring them back with the receipt. You really don't need to know my life story.

Job applications that ask the same questions over and over.

*Please register to apply*
OK
*Please enter your name, address... blah blah to register*
OK
*Please submit your CV in .docx or .pdf format*
OK
*Please enter your contact details*
FFFUUU can't you get this from the registration I just filled out!
*Please enter your work history*
FFFFUUUU why did you ask for my CV which has all this listed???

At the gold driving range, attempting to hire out a couple of drivers, we were asked just as many questions. Under my breath I offered lady that was questioning a sample of our blood.

Seemed reasonable.

Canada are actually bidding for the 2026 World Cup (the one after Qatar), so unless FIFA strips Qatar of the World Cup and gives it to the US (not getting my hopes up), Canada are in with a chance of hosting it. THAT would make me jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back