NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

thats the price for follow your team, did you get that last year?

Yeah for some reason it defaulted to USD despite account being Australian

From the wesite :

How do I cancel auto-renewal for my subscription?

You can cancel auto-renewal billing for your Season Plus, Season, or Follow Your Team subscription at any time before it auto renews on or about August 1st.
Monthly subscriptions auto renew on a month-to-month basis. To cancel auto-renewal billing, you must cancel your Monthly subscription. You may cancel your Monthly subscription at any time.
To cancel auto-renewal billing for your Season Plus, Season, or Follow Your Team subscription, or to cancel your Monthly subscription, please contact customer support. You can:
Call customer support at 407-936-0867 (Any time from 10:00am ET to 10:00pm ET.)

Send an e-mail to gamepass.support@nfl.com (All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.)

Chat with a customer service representative by clicking the "Online Chat" button in the upper-right corner of this page (Any time from 12:00pm ET to 12:00am ET.)

########

I thought last time there was a link or radio button, something easier than sending emails to gp to cancel auto renew ?

From the wesite :

How do I cancel auto-renewal for my subscription?

You can cancel auto-renewal billing for your Season Plus, Season, or Follow Your Team subscription at any time before it auto renews on or about August 1st.
Monthly subscriptions auto renew on a month-to-month basis. To cancel auto-renewal billing, you must cancel your Monthly subscription. You may cancel your Monthly subscription at any time.
To cancel auto-renewal billing for your Season Plus, Season, or Follow Your Team subscription, or to cancel your Monthly subscription, please contact customer support. You can:
Call customer support at 407-936-0867 (Any time from 10:00am ET to 10:00pm ET.)

Send an e-mail to gamepass.support@nfl.com (All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.)

Chat with a customer service representative by clicking the "Online Chat" button in the upper-right corner of this page (Any time from 12:00pm ET to 12:00am ET.)

########

I thought last time there was a link or radio button, something easier than sending emails to gp to cancel auto renew ?
Why thankyou, just sent an email then.
Bring on nba-nhl :D

2015/16 season subscriptions are up.
$164.99 OR 4 monthly Payments of $54.99 for access till Jan 15 2016
$254.99 for Access till July 31 2016

and 7 day free trial to be re-billed at $254.99 unless canceled

Any word on PS4 being supported yet?

Or promo codes, i got one last year for 10% or 15% off
It says "Now available on XBox One and XBox 360" near the top in the plans and pricing page so doesn't look like it :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I was just wondering how good Foxtel's coverage of the NFL is? How many games shown per week etc. because if it is good enough I don't need to cough up the $200+ for gamepass this year. Thanks.

Hey, I was just wondering how good Foxtel's coverage of the NFL is? How many games shown per week etc. because if it is good enough I don't need to cough up the $200+ for gamepass this year. Thanks.

Thursday night, Sunday Night and Monday night, with Redzone covering the Sunday Afternoon games.

Coverage is good but you won't be able to see your team play every week so depends whether that is important enough to you.

NFL hires longtime television executive as chief content officer
Posted by Darin Gantt on June 15, 2015, 5:33 AM EDT
cd05oddlnmnhy2mwmjrlzwqzntjhm2viytq1y2vly2yzocznpta5owy1ngjiotk2mzlhodnly2zmnwyzmti4nje4yjbk-e1434360624326.jpeg
AP
The NFL has hired a longtime television executive to punch up its flagging network.

Let’s just hope it’s more “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” than “Dawson’s Creek.”

According to the Wall Street Journal, theleague has hired industry veteran Jordan Levin as its first chief content officer.

He’ll be responsible for developing content for the NFL Network, the league’s online platform and other properties, and will also oversee the Super Bowl halftime show.

Levin most recently worked at Xbox Studios, but Microsoft shut that division down five months later as part of widespread layoffs. He was former CEO of the WB Network, where he put the “Gilmore Girls” on TV on a regular basis.

“We have a deep bench of sports producers. We’re trying to supplement that with people who can think broader about content,” NFL executive vice president Brian Rolapp said.

Rolapp also said Levin will be given the chance develop new content including game shows and potentially scripted shows.

Maybe that’s what they’re going to do to replace “NFL AM,” which is on hiatus for the summer. Either that, or they’re going to come up with their own version of Playmakers. With perhaps a softer edge to the music.

How do those of you in Melbourne go using Gamepass on an ADSL 2+ connection?

I had to email and cancel the auto-renewal over the weekend - this coming weekend I go to Melbourne to finally try and find some rental accommodation down there, and I don't think I'm going to be able to consider NBN to be an essential trait (looking with a dog is already a big enough pain in the arse).

I had to email and cancel the auto-renewal over the weekend - this coming weekend I go to Melbourne to finally try and find some rental accommodation down there, and I don't think I'm going to be able to consider NBN to be an essential trait (looking with a dog is already a big enough pain in the arse).

It was fine for me when I was in Melbourne with ADSL....I did switch to cable but I had no problem running multiple games on ADSL prior to that (I found the problem had been server congestion more than the bandwidth to be honest. If it is a problem and you can show a little discipline I used to buffer the game for 15 minutes and then watch it on delayed live so I had no further buffering.

I'm in Brisbane now and have to deal with ADSL again so here is hoping the performance is still OK (I stream Foxtel Go now and have no issues at all with buffering).

Hope this helps......unlike GG some of us are dog lovers.

I only had problems with ADSL 2+ in the northern suburbs but since switching to the NBN it's been brilliant.
Never had a problem with ADSL 2+ on the Mornington Peninsula or Box Hill.

The interesting thing is...if I can stream HD content on Foxtel and record two further programs on HD at the same time via a satellite dish why the hell are we spending all this money on cable infrastructure?

Launch more satellites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back