NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Well this thread went seriously off the rails!

For the record, the dog that I was originally referring to is a bloody 7 kg jack russell terrier. The difficulty I have finding housing with such a tiny dog is ridiculous.

(If anyone knows of any pet-friendly, good priced rentals in Melbourne that aren't a mile out, pm me! Yes, I'm already monitoring domain, real estate and gumtree)

Well this thread went seriously off the rails!

For the record, the dog that I was originally referring to is a bloody 7 kg jack russell terrier. The difficulty I have finding housing with such a tiny dog is ridiculous.

(If anyone knows of any pet-friendly, good priced rentals in Melbourne that aren't a mile out, pm me! Yes, I'm already monitoring domain, real estate and gumtree)
You could always move into Chism 's granny-flat :D
Imagine you two would get on like a house on fire.

haha everyone says that when they findout how much she cost. but I think she was worth it.

This was her when we only had her for about 2 weeks. She is now 2.5 years. I dont have any pics of her now because im not a crazy cat person who takes pics of them all the time. but she is now about as big as the Toast pillow.

MhflfPx.jpg
Is that a Ragdoll??

We have a Ragdoll as well and fair to say it is treated like royalty by the misses and the kids! Don't even ask what I paid for the blardy thing either! Grrrr

Till it jumps on my Pool table then I chase it around the house trying to kill it!!! Lol

Is that a Ragdoll??

We have a Ragdoll as well and fair to say it is treated like royalty by the misses and the kids! Don't even ask what I paid for the blardy thing either! Grrrr

Till it jumps on my Pool table then I chase it around the house trying to kill it!!! Lol
Bluepoint Ragdoll, way before she started to have the dark fur come up. But yes she gets treated like a princess and acts like one.

Bluepoint Ragdoll, way before she started to have the dark fur come up. But yes she gets treated like a princess and acts like one.
Yeah same as ours but ours has socks on both front legs in dark fur.

How do those of you in Melbourne go using Gamepass on an ADSL 2+ connection?

I had to email and cancel the auto-renewal over the weekend - this coming weekend I go to Melbourne to finally try and find some rental accommodation down there, and I don't think I'm going to be able to consider NBN to be an essential trait (looking with a dog is already a big enough pain in the arse).

Mum's got ADSL2+ at her place and the connection is horrible there is no way you could watch Gamepass on that. She's about 4k's from the exchange and it's probably old copper as well so these things will have an impact.

EDIT: I should clarify, she's only about 2-2.5km's from the exchange from point to point - but there's an extra 1-1.5km's of copper that the signal has to travel through so effectively it's about 4km's of copper length from the exchange to the house.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADSL2+, only get about 3-4 Mbps connection to our exchange about 3 km away. I can't run Gamepass at the highest settings but I can definitely run it at high enough settings to be more than watchable.

ADSL2+, only get about 3-4 Mbps connection to our exchange about 3 km away. I can't run Gamepass at the highest settings but I can definitely run it at high enough settings to be more than watchable.
Sorry, I think you're in the wrong thread. We are discussing pets

Dogs > Cats. Although mine cost/s a shitload more :cry:

I kind of hope it's just because expensive food and grooming.

No one should pay a shitload for a dog - the dog on death row at the shelter will love you exactly the same as the puppy-farmed abomination or the wanky purebred with the issues associated with inbreeding.

Wanky purebred, no inbreeding considering the father was imported from Germany only a few months prior. $2700 later :(.

And yes, eats a shitload.

By it's very nature, a "purebred dog" has been inbred. So whether or not the father came from Germany is irrelevant if that dog already has traits of inbreeding (or if the mother already has traits).

So much for that Aussie guy now working for nfl digital media who posts here giving Bigfooty members a discount.

Should be a promo code bigfootygg and you get 20% off the full package.

Sorry folks - have been out of the BF loop for a while. I was also back in Melbourne for a couple of weeks.

I've had a read through the thread and will raise some of the issues with the subscription folks (the guy who runs it is a mate of mine). I'll see what I can do about a promo code - we're working with a new payment vendor so I haven't got my codes yet but I will be sure to hook you guys up if I can.

Domestic US digital product building is almost all of our focus at the moment - we have just released a new mobile app (the current version has limited functionality but will be increased before the pre-season) and are building apps for Apple TV, Roku, XBox. PS4 is subject to legal/commercial terms with Sony, but we're working on it to hopefully have it out before the proper season starts if we can.

I believe the International package for next season looks pretty good though with access to NFL network programming as well as games. I'm not across the specific content offering yet, but one of my guys is working on that product so I'll see if I can get some details. I know we are enabling cross-platform integration as well (e.g. able to watch gamepass on desktop, tablet, phone, tv) for the domestic product, but not sure if we'll get there for International yet due to time & resource constraints but I will look into that as well. We outsource the building of that app, as opposed to the internal builds we do for most domestic products so it won't always cross my desk.

NFL Now for next season is shaping up really well with a complete revamp into a news-style digital channel providing breaking news and stories as they break. I'm working with the content guys to ensure they can program some cool stuff for NFL Now - that will be cross-platform and looks really good.

Lastly...I got to meet a hero of mine this week - Willie Parker 2 x SuperBowl Champion from my beloved Steelers who was onsite to shoot a promo for the Network. I've seen a bunch of famous players in my time @ the NFL (LT stole my turkey burger from the cafeteria on my second day!) but this was the first Steeler I've encountered.

Anyway - I'm pretty pressed for time these days so don't always get to check BF, but hit me up with a private msg if you want any info and I'll get an email to remind me to pop in here.

Google Chrome Cast works great and is more than half the price of Apple TV. Works seamlessly with the Gamepass app on my Iphone.

Wow, I sound like I have shares in it don't I?

I figured an Apple TV app would happen eventually. It's a pain to have to AirPlay a Gamepass video feed to a TV. Easier to just have a native Apple TV app.

Now, it's be great if a Gamepass sub gave premium access to NFL Now. :)
Oh...ok...I didn't realise the existing NFL Apple TV app didn't give you the games if you subscribed. More fool me.

Was planning to buy a Game Pass for the upcoming season, but if the existing Apple TV doesn't do it then I shall wait for the app that does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back