List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing.

There would be a large amount on 'a good wage'.

Buddy, Tippett, Kennedy, McVeigh, Hanneberry, Jack, Reid, Mitchell, Parker, Goodes

That would be over half the cap just there.

Their contracts are likely evenly loaded into each season. For example, Buddy's contract is reportedly heavily back loaded with the majority of the money coming in the later years. If Hannebery's new contract is true, it would probably have the same loading. Tippett's was reportedly heavily front-loaded so that GWS couldn't match it at the time.

Without public contract info it's impossible to say with any certainty though.

If true..its another example of the dead set ******* leg up that these campaigners get with this bullshit cola. Makes me hate them even more!

We no longer have the COLA...

Coming up next: Melbourne Football Club

No doubt they will want the Demons to be back up and running and competitive for the flag.

Doubt it will be the level of blatant cheating that enables/d the Lions and Swans gifted premierships, but yep, no doubt there will be plenty of support.

Last edited:

Well you guys had the chance to move to Sydney and you decided not to. I remember it as well as my first live game I ever went to was a North Melbourne home game at the SCG.

You say that like its a bad thing we didn't fold as a club and move interstate. The AfL has tried to take our club a few times, but we're North Melbourne. We still have our soul. We're tough enough to stick at it. We've won 4 flags batting above our average and will continue to do so as long as the AFL exists.

Lets watch sheridan run around reckon he will be a kangaroo next yr. Trade with black

This threads ridiculous haha...

You know what you're ridiculous if our club adopted our trading strategy of offloading ever hack/hasbeen
for much better players the fifth flag is in the bag.

We're amatuers and have an understanding of trading that our club cant get near. Bloody frustrating times I tell ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Desperately need some of those (runners), but with skills. Does he have any of them?

Your description above sounds like Black!
Yeah in the same situation as black struggling to get consistent game time while other players are ahead but both will be good players. Sheridan is a wingman runs all day and has skills. Would be a good get for the future still think we need someone thats showed there potential like yarran or motlop though

Yeah in the same situation as black struggling to get consistent game time while other players are ahead but both will be good players. Sheridan is a wingman runs all day and has skills. Would be a good get for the future still think we need someone thats showed there potential like yarran or motlop though
Doesn't everyone want a Motlop or Yarran? There's just not many of them around.
Would have to give up more than just Black to get someone like that though.

Haven't read this whole thread but have been doing some research on trade targets. What are people's thoughts on trading for Steele Sidebottom? Out of contract at the end of 2016 and could potentially leave for nothing as a RFA. Would compliment our midfield nicely as he is an outside elite runner who for the most part uses the ball well.

They need a second key forward as Jesse White is a disgrace so would our first and Aaron black get us in the picture? Would be a great get in my opinion.

Haven't read this whole thread but have been doing some research on trade targets. What are people's thoughts on trading for Steele Sidebottom? Out of contract at the end of 2016 and could potentially leave for nothing as a RFA. Would compliment our midfield nicely as he is an outside elite runner who for the most part uses the ball well.

They need a second key forward as Jesse White is a disgrace so would our first and Aaron black get us in the picture? Would be a great get in my opinion.

Yes please! Just went on the Pies forum to check their reaction and couldn't believe that SS is out of contract. Would be a really good get but would come at a cost. I recall his draft year when wet took Jack but I'm sure Steele came under consideration,be nice to get them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back