Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy was sulking pretty hard in that second half. A couple of weekends in Bondi with his plastic girlfriend should fix that.

10369132_865576176823915_7404199695962567894_n.jpg

Going for the ball? :footy::footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Reiwoldt has added good footballer to food full forward . His all round game has improved out of sight, & the Tiggers are a lot better for it.
That is what McStay should aspire to. Both a genuine key forward as well as a playmaking lead up forward.

Workrate is the key. It has taken Jack Riewoldt a while to realise that.

Was thinking the same thing. Think the media will be all over this, then he will come out during the week and publicly apologize or something.

Actually really surprised this hasn't happened before. Not that i condone it or anything

It is just simple sledging. Like how you'd sledge Buddy for crashing the jeep and s**t like that.

It is just simple sledging. Like how you'd sledge Buddy for crashing the jeep and s**t like that.

I do remember either this season or last when captains told their players not to sledge anything about it. I'm
Not hating on mitchell at all or trying to start something, just think the media will be all over it

I do remember either this season or last when captains told their players not to sledge anything about it. I'm
Not hating on mitchell at all or trying to start something, just think the media will be all over it

I agree,. The media will be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back