WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to hold back Matty Kazole but you're having a massive season! You scoffed when I dare say you must have improved markedly and that you wouldn't kick 100 senior goals this season and where was I wrong? You're playing Div 3 reserves and haven't kicked more than 5 goals. Sorry for saying it how it is but how was I wrong?
You used to blame others and use excuses when I coached you, who do you blame now? Have you matured yet?
Anyone that jumped on here and said he'd kick 100 or he's a gun perhaps there is a job for you as a recruiting manager at Carlton!

I've tried to hold back Matty Kazole but you're having a massive season! You scoffed when I dare say you must have improved markedly and that you wouldn't kick 100 senior goals this season and where was I wrong? You're playing Div 3 reserves and haven't kicked more than 5 goals. Sorry for saying it how it is but how was I wrong?
You used to blame others and use excuses when I coached you, who do you blame now? Have you matured yet?
Anyone that jumped on here and said he'd kick 100 or he's a gun perhaps there is a job for you as a recruiting manager at Carlton!
tough but fair, gotta walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk

If

So which one was in you over heard or seen it? If you seen it give a rundown on the incident an players number?
I seen the incident happen, i didnt know wbat the injury was and thats when i over heard some of the slakes trainers and supporters say it was possibly a broken jaw. Then when the ambulance had arrived well i sort of figured it had to have been a broken jaw.
Didnt catch his number but he had a lot of tats.

I find it more funny that you actually go through all results, just to find his name and see how he went. Just let it go, plenty of people get on here and talk s**t. You must have some complex problem to keep digging at a bloke for no real reason.

I seen the incident happen, i didnt know wbat the injury was and thats when i over heard some of the slakes trainers and supporters say it was possibly a broken jaw. Then when the ambulance had arrived well i sort of figured it had to have been a broken jaw.
Didnt catch his number but he had a lot of tats.

Confirmed - collision during a contest between 2 blokes on the far wing. Nothing like a "cheap shot" just a hard contest for the ball.

Confirmed - collision during a contest between 2 blokes on the far wing. Nothing like a "cheap shot" just a hard contest for the ball.
Im sorry but the way he was gloating about it after the game made it seem like it was deliberate. We move on though.

Geez mate, for someone not invested in Div 3 footy you sure love running your mouth on here as well as going through stats for the league.

I'm going to kick 100 goals from now until the end of the season...can you watch my stats too mate!

Great win by North sunshine yesterday ,played with heart all day whilst missing 6-7 walk in one players ! Great game of footy played in good spirits. One thing for
Sure is the Suns will be a force this year and for the years coming .

Great win by north, congrats to hunga on his 250th, top bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back Laverton Magpie!!! Your still very popular I see!!

Welcome back Laverton Magpie!!! Your still very popular I see!!
If I can make just one person smile or happy, I've done my job :)
Some need to not take life so seriously.
It's not hard as a footy analyst and one who understands how looking at games and stats overall weekly that you get a gist of who is and who isnt kicking goals and/or playing 1's or 2's... Saw you had a little leave of absence in the EDFL forum :)
Good times!

I never once said I would have a massive season, I have no idea what your continual issue with me is? I'm enjoying my time down at the sharks don't see what the issue is playing with friends and family. I also can't comprehend how you are in any position to question my maturity. It seems that even with your footballing success & business prowess that you cannot seem to let this grudge you have against me go & spend your Saturday afternoon's refreshing the WRFL website to see if I got a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back