Media "More like Snoweater!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Contrary to popular belief, Mt Buller has a good core of posters. croweater will not need to do all the lifting by himself. He is more the cherry on top.

Sorry, I personally believe Crowie adheres to greater standards than those you are hinting at here. ;)

***inserthystericalmanlaughinggifhere***
Without the use of spaces, it is hard to decipher what you are trying to say.

In serthysteric almanlaug hing gifhere?

What language is that? Penguin?

4386587-dexter+point.gif

Croweater 41 statement:

First of all this is not a goodbye but more of a smell ya later Wonders. I have spent the best part of 11 seasons at the Wonders having captained and won premierships and best and fairest's it is time I move on. I am not saying it is for greener pastures but for me right now it is a matter of you will never know unless you have a look which is what I am doing. I feel I have given all I can to the Wonders and as SSwans2011 mentioned earlier myself and TheFreshBanana carried the team through S18 which nearly led to my retirement last season. I played on but wasn't myself. I just need this change for myself and if you will have me back I will leave the door open to a return in the future.

I feel as of right now you are in the perfect hands with SSwans and Golumless leading the charge and sometimes a player like myself can hold the current leadership back (hint hint ClarkeM ;) ) I wish you the best of luck for S20 and beyond.

To my current/new teammates hello and I look forward going into battle with you lot. To A Bit High you almost had me but the lure of a couple of posters from the Demons put me across the line.

To all other teams you missed out on a great opportunity to have a great player on your team so that's your loss.

Croweater 41 statement:

First of all this is not a goodbye but more of a smell ya later Wonders. I have spent the best part of 11 seasons at the Wonders having captained and won premierships and best and fairest's it is time I move on. I am not saying it is for greener pastures but for me right now it is a matter of you will never know unless you have a look which is what I am doing. I feel I have given all I can to the Wonders and as SSwans2011 mentioned earlier myself and TheFreshBanana carried the team through S18 which nearly led to my retirement last season. I played on but wasn't myself. I just need this change for myself and if you will have me back I will leave the door open to a return in the future.

I feel as of right now you are in the perfect hands with SSwans and Golumless leading the charge and sometimes a player like myself can hold the current leadership back (hint hint ClarkeM ;) ) I wish you the best of luck for S20 and beyond.

To my current/new teammates hello and I look forward going into battle with you lot. To A Bit High you almost had me but the lure of a couple of posters from the Demons put me across the line.

To all other teams you missed out on a great opportunity to have a great player on your team so that's your loss.

Wonders: “No Snowie? No worries, we’d rather win the Season 20 Foundation Cup.”

Today the Demons released the biggest news in their club’s history (well, other than Clarkey leaving) – yes their club’s history; that they’d signed Hall of Famer croweater 41 from the league’s all-time most successful team… no, not the nWo; the West Coast Wonders. The Wonders response looked a little something like this:

96DAa3B.gif

This move from the Demons reeks of desperation, as they attempt to account for their Premierships or lack of in comparison to the Wonders by winning next season’s Foundation Cup. Well, it seems the Demons have done what they have always done (except for that one season where they didn’t fail) and failed.

Wonders immediately responded to the Demons’ signing of croweater 41 with the signing of club veteran – PVF *cue fallacious cries of ‘washed-up hack*. Thanks for those fallacious cries of ‘washed-up hack’, but the fact of the matter is that PVF has more credits in his bank than Snoweater whorety-one will ever have. Let’s quickly run you through a comparison of these two players:

PVF
- Mobbs Medalist
- Plays for the Wonders now
- Doesn’t play for the Demons now

Croweater 41
- EKA Medalist
- Doesn’t play for the Wonders now
- Plays for the Demons now

From this, it is quite understandable as to why there is a complete lack concern coming out (congrats America) of the Wonders camp.

Wonders players had this to say about croweater’s departure:

:( is it true?

However, that frowny face was later identified to be a smiley face – LicoriceAllsorts had forgotten which was which after his two day bender following receiving the Rising Star Award. With the signing of PVF, it is doubtful LicoriceAllsorts will make the same mistake.

In America, first you get the sugar then you get the power, then you get the women.

And with those wise words, it is quite evident the Wonders are not concerned about losing to the Demons in the 20th season’s Foundation Cup showdown.

One critical concern that the departure of croweater 41 raises is the question of what this means for The Simpsons references. However, co-captain SSwans2011 is firmly confident that the Wonders more than have this covered.

ef6.gif

He also raised the fact that this weak attempt at throwing the Wonders off before the Season 20 Foundation Cup looked a little something like this.

Gpxdkkh.png

Anyway, the Wonders have their man. PVF has returned home and already cleared up the stench croweater 41 left behind.

Welcome home, PVF. We missed you. :hearts:

P.S. We thank croweater 41 for his services to the club and wish him all the best in his future endeavours. And we’ll be absolutely delighted have you back if you ever wish to return. :)... flog. :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think the biggest news to hit Mt Buller was when we ran out of Wicked Fizz bars at the canteen.

You have a canteen!?!

Good luck croweater 41 - it would've been unfair to the rest of the league if we had've approached you.

One of the better posters kicking around

croweater 41 is it the same nearly as in the saying "I nearly have sex everyday"?

Nearly on Monday, nearly on Tuesday, nearly on etc.

Or were we really close to doing it!
We were at second base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back