List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? Swallows a shitman. Cant run or kick can tackle in close if that's important. also not a great decision maker but does look good in underwear apparently. Would be happy if we moved him on and to me that would be the start of us climbing back to being relevant.
Im very open to this idea only due to the fact that he is the weakest ( skill wise ) of our midfield.......BUT he is Our Captain and the effects it will have on the rest of the team are what scare me. No club could navigate around that sought of minefield.

Im very open to this idea only due to the fact that he is the weakest ( skill wise ) of our midfield.......BUT he is Our Captain and the effects it will have on the rest of the team are what scare me. No club could navigate around that sought of minefield.

Yeah fair point, I doubt our club would move him on anyway. Just with our current list and where we're at, it would be IMO beneficial. Will be an interesting off season no doubt.

If we had a choice of Trealor or Aish, who would you take. I would guestimate that Trelor would cost 6yrs (as reported) at 5-600, whereas, Aish would be far less.

In the long term I think Aish would be equally as valuable, and a better prostpect for the money.
Thoughts....

If we had a choice of Trealor or Aish, who would you take. I would guestimate that Trelor would cost 6yrs (as reported) at 5-600, whereas, Aish would be far less.

In the long term I think Aish would be equally as valuable, and a better prostpect for the money.
Thoughts....
Mate I reckon he would thrive at our place but I'm an ordinary judge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts....
Whichever wants to come to us.
I'd be happy with both Treloar or Aish so hopefully one of them nominates us

Thoughts....

Aish will be very good. Treloar will be great.

Jay Clark on MMM just said that if we miss out on Treloar then we will go all out to get Motlop and he believes the Cats won't fight that hard to keep him .

People complain about Greenhead betraying us and then carry on about trading our club captain, lol.

Many here also seem to underestimate Andrew's work in the middle. He is an absolute bulldog there.
Sometimes I wonder about those people ...

Jay Clark on MMM just said that if we miss out on Treloar then we will go all out to get Motlop and he believes the Cats won't fight that hard to keep him .

Think he could be a good addition ,but would also like an Aish as well. Thought Motlop was older than 24, right age group.

Sometimes I wonder about those people ...

I like people that have opinions and enjoy those with the ability to counter those with well thought out succinct replies. But as the Rolling Stones sang-you can't always get what you want....

I wonder if it's worth going after Sydney players? Right now would be s good time to put doubt in their minds, it would have to be a big trade but if we can get the player asking for it, it certainly helps. A Hannerberry, or Parker?

I wonder if it's worth going after Sydney players? Right now would be s good time to put doubt in their minds, it would have to be a big trade but if we can get the player asking for it, it certainly helps. A Hannerberry, or Parker?
We offered something like 6 years and $700k but he just re-signed.

I dont know if Motlop would be worth what we would have to give up. He is flakey as hell! We already have too many like this.
Motlop is not what we need. Good on his day but he is not an A grader and never will be.

Nick Smith for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back