Autopsy Rd 18. GC SUNS v West Coast. Metricon - Saturday 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

With the late start and likely thumping, I wont be taking my young family to the game. Doesn't start until after their bed time.

I have 5 tickets should anyone (regular BF Suns poster) want to borrow them

I could be interested, just for the novelty of the upper level seats

Apologies for intruding on your gameday thread.
If you support this campaign then please show your support by posting this image wherever you can.

View attachment 157456
why doesnt the other 85 aboriginal players in the afl cop racist remarks. Simple, people just dont like goodes. race or not.

sydney marketing should and could have turned this into a GOOOOOOOOODES cry(much like ROOOOOOS of old or Breussssssstttttttt).

you dont have to be a racist to dislike some one

you dont have to be a racist to dislike some one

There's plenty of places to discuss this issue other than here TM
Goodesy has done no worse things on the field than Hodge or Judd or Carey
As a true champion of the game ask yourself why he has been singled out for "special" treatment?
I don't think anyone's going to change their opinion on this, so we shouldn't bring the angst in here eh
We have enough to worry about

There's plenty of places to discuss this issue other than here TM
Goodesy has done no worse things on the field than Hodge or Judd or Carey
As a true champion of the game ask yourself why he has been singled out for "special" treatment?
I don't think anyone's going to change their opinion on this, so we shouldn't bring the angst in here eh
We have enough to worry about
SO WHY WAS THAT(gooodes pic) POSTED HERE IN THE MATCH DAY THREAD.

Lucky my hate for porkins cant be constrewed as anything else as a disliked ego

why doesnt the other 85 aboriginal players in the afl cop racist remarks.
Because they're 'good little Aborigines' who keep quiet, smile, and remain humble without bringing attention to issues plaguing the lives of their people.

Adam has done nothing but stand up against discrimination and bigotry yet ignorant ********s who've never experienced discrimination in their lives think they're experts on what is and isn't racism.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The booing is just ridiculous behaviour, personally I respecct him as one of the greats of our game but I don't like the guy. Having said that if all the people that didn't like me lined up and started booing I think I would find that hard to take too.

It should stop, if for no other reason that he uses it for his own agenda

Sneakily looking forward to this game. We will have more speed in our team in quite a while with Saad, Martin, Harbs, and Harley not playing much lately. Game plan will be simple = get it down to Tom and Charlie quick and fingers crossed the umpires are looking hard for free kicks.

Who will get the job on Gaff? KK? Original plan was to play him on the wing and use his running ability but he had to move to half back with our early troubles. Might be time to throw him up the ground and let him run a bit.

Tanking-season.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back