AFL Prelim Final 2015 - Fremantle v Hawthorn, Fri Sept 25, 6.20pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is only one side that can beat the Hawks at their own game (milking frees) and thats the Eagles.
Ironic username :D

Well done Hawks. I thought Freo played it really well, a few late goals in quarters cost them. They had the Hawks where they wanted them with ten minutes to go, three coughed up goals really hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet Freo regret tanking the game against West Coast now. Worst minor premier in recent memory.

Looking forward to playing actual quality opposition next weekend :D.

Yeah, there is no other team in recent times that has the wood over Hawthorn.

Not when it counts, they are a great side. They really lose their cool under pressure. I can't even watch it half the time, I think these blokes are remarkable.

This is where the MCG factor comes into play. I don't think the Hawks have been as good as the Eagles this year but they are every chance to beat them at the G.

All that traveling will hurt, but yeah defiantly will be favorites, still think the eagles will match up better against them then freo.

Oh Freo! What the? You will NEVER win a premiership! Great, another 'home' GF for the hawks. They'll win it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back