AFL Prelim Final 2015 - Fremantle v Hawthorn, Fri Sept 25, 6.20pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks played dirty tonight. Very dirty. After Freo kicked the opening 2 goals, Umpires gifted the Hawks 2 goals from bullshit decisions and there went the game. Never seen the Umpires dictate a game so much, it's beyond disgraceful. Yes, Freo were outplayed especially in the last 10 minutes. But the rest of the game? Umpires kept robbing them left right and centre.

Honestly wouldn't mind losing to WC, they're a brilliant team and great to watch. Freo's play-style is disgusting and should never be allowed to win a flag.
The thing is the campaigner has had 5 years to do something about it. And stubbornly refuses to do so. Not to mention the fact that Hawkins, Cloke, Franklin, Dixon, Gunston and myriad other forwards have come out of contract during his time there and he/the club refuses to bolster their forward stocks. His last chance is going full Vossy and bringing in SJ, Vickery and a bunch of suicide squad oldies to try to get it done.

Well they held all right. Freo and Lyons are the perennial defenders , you have to score, we scored nearly our average of 100 points. Freo scored under their 70 average. I have said that if Freo didn't win this year that they would be in the doldrums for years. Well change coach and become an aggressive attacker, then you will get success, maybe its time for Peter Sumich to take over , this modern game is about scoring , shoot outs so what , that is football, I love it .
Where is your melt about umpiring?

Doesn't that apply when hawks are favoured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** off... everyone knows that game was rigged. It was pathetic. 4 years in a row that the umpires have carried the Hawks into the grand final.

But you're too delusional to notice that.

I can't see the corruption due to all the glare off the two premiership cups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Hawks - far too good when it mattered. Great team and it sets up the final footy purists most want - now need West coast to do the business tomorrow.
fyfe outstanding first half effort but shouldn't have been out there. Pav a season too long - sad for him. Ross has to change style - can't win big games consistently enough to win a flag if you cant kick 12 goals.

Before opening this thread I was wondering how much rot there'd be about umpires.

Umpires, umpires, umpires. Sheesh...

Hard to see a least deserving team win a Prelim.

Fix was in by the AFL when they appointed these umps. We still have a very healthy VFL who will happily cheat to to get a desired result.

If I believed in karma then the payback will be cruel...and deserved

2014 hawks prelim win rings a bell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back