AFL Prelim Final 2015 - Fremantle v Hawthorn, Fri Sept 25, 6.20pm, Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WC make it through, they're a chance next week. Hawthorn would start rightly favourites, but WC would go in full of confidence after a comprehensive win 2 weeks ago, and potentially run the game out better thanks to the week off and lack of travel over the past 2 months.

Will Lyon finally learn that the 2005 'Bloods' game-plan he has been sticking to for 10 years is out dated?

Look at his forward line. Griffen, Mayne, Tabener, a 34 year old and two small forwards. At least 4 of these players would be delists at averae to top sides. Barlow is their best forward........

We can't be *that* far off some legal implications from this game lmao. :D:$
Miles off.

The AFL is about money, tonight they ensured they made some next week.
It's not rocket science. Any potential legal action would be fairly considered and then thrown out of court, and there will be a 50-50 split between supporters because most of them don't even know there's a ring in their noses, which makes it impossible to improve anything. Half of you on this site will continue to blab on about Hawthorn's skill and courage in the face of adversity because that's all they know, when they have absolutely no understanding of how the first quarter shaped the entire game.
But the AFL does.

Australian football is done. AFL is just a WWE sideshow now, but it'll continue to survive in Australia because supporters will go on supporting it. It'll never be an international game, because those who are in charge of it have failed to learn that it must be understandable, fair and unbiased. International supporters can't possibly learn it, because it isn't any of those things.

IMO, the only thing Fremantle could have done tonight would have been to sit down after the first 15 minutes and demand accountability, even if it meant throwing the game.
But that would never happen, because the Fremantle football club is a business and exists to make money. Same as the AFL.

Sport's a rort, folks.

I was considering getting Foxtel next year, because I live in a place where I'm not likely to see too many Freo games. But I won't, now.
Not that that will make any difference.

The only reason I'm talking at all is because I love this game, and am feeling a little ill watching it slowly die.

That's now the 2012 prelim, the 2012 grand final, the 2013 grand final, the 2014 prelim and the 2015 prelim in which dubious umpiring displays have aided Hawthorn. All against Non Victorian opposition..... very transparent agendas at AFL HQ.
Flogs like you that blame the umpires are so bloody sad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No passion

Hats off to Fyfe, have no idea how he stayed out there for 4 quarters

Feel bad for Pav wasting his career at Freo, deserved a flag even though he didn't show up to play

Miles off.

The AFL is about money, tonight they ensured they made some next week.
It's not rocket science. Any potential legal action would be fairly considered and then thrown out of court, and there will be a 50-50 split between supporters because most of them don't even know there's a ring in their noses, which makes it impossible to improve anything. Half of you on this site will continue to blab on about Hawthorn's skill and courage in the face of adversity because that's all they know, when they have absolutely no understanding of how the first quarter shaped the entire game.
But the AFL does.

Australian football is done. AFL is just a WWE sideshow now, but it'll continue to survive in Australia because supporters will go on supporting it. It'll never be an international game, because those who are in charge of it have failed to learn that it must be understandable, fair and unbiased. International supporters can't possibly learn it, because it isn't any of those things.

IMO, the only thing Fremantle could have done tonight would have been to sit down after the first 15 minutes and demand accountability, even if it meant throwing the game.
But that would never happen, because the Fremantle football club is a business and exists to make money. Same as the AFL.

Sport's a rort, folks.

I was considering getting Foxtel next year, because I live in a place where I'm not likely to see too many Freo games. But I won't, now.
Not that that will make any difference.

The only reason I'm talking at all is because I love this game, and am feeling a little ill watching it slowly die.

I feels ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back