Oppo Camp Your 2015 Grand Final Tip

Who will win.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Weagles will win, they have a superior game plan designed purely to negate and defeat Hawthorn. The only way Hawthorn will win is if the Eagles are overawed early and The Hawks make the most of it. Tomorrow will be the ultimate proof that in modern AFL tactics can and often do overwhelm talent, I can't wait to watch it!

I thought Hawthorn, but the heat factor has swayed me to tip the Eagles by 4 goals, but then again I tipped Sydney last year. Tip against Hawthorn and they will embarrass you! Last year the game was over early in the 2nd quarter, can we have something to cheer about this year? Go Eagles

Tipping it to go either Hawks just way too good, learn from the QF and just bully the young Eagles for a very comfortable 6-7 goal win

or either Hawks in front by a few at half time, then the heat,travel and age all set in and the Eagle storm home for a 3-4 goal win. Hawks players seen crying

Popped in today and was impressed with how composed the Eagles were. Don't know if they'll win but as others have mentioned, the longer it's a contest the more chance the Eagles have.

Might watch TV and have radio broadcast to avoid Bruce.

I've left the country and won't watch the GF for the first time in about thirty years because I bloody can't stand the thought of Hawthorn winning.
I'm in the bloody country for the first time in decades. Got back in 2013 and have had to put up with those awrsewipes winning every year. Worse, I have had to watch the games at a friend's place which is essentially a shrine to the Hawthorn footy club.

Don't know how I am going to deal with this tomorrow. Gave up drinking a while back so have to watch it sober. Pure bloody torture.

Cmon weags, for my mental health, pretty please.

Heard a stat the other day...

Because of Gunstons inclusion, at the expense of Hartung, if they win they will be the oldest EVER premiership team o_O

Even without that inclusion they'd still be the oldest, our 2011 premiership is the current record.

I'm in the bloody country for the first time in decades. Got back in 2013 and have had to put up with those awrsewipes winning every year. Worse, I have had to watch the games at a friend's place which is essentially a shrine to the Hawthorn footy club.

Don't know how I am going to deal with this tomorrow. Gave up drinking a while back so have to watch it sober. Pure bloody torture.

Cmon weags, for my mental health, pretty please.
take along some laxettes so you can sit on the toilet all afternoon? I know that the game will make you feel like that anyway but the little choccie tablets will add authenticity to your rear-end problems ;)

I've actually been surprised at the lack of confidence people have iin West Coast this week. It's as if the QF didn't happen at all. I understand Hawthorn are amazing but Eagles didn't JUST win the QF, they dismantled Hawthorn. They were also missing two of their best midfielders WHO they have regained for this match. Surely you'd think more people would lean towards West Coast. It wouldn't surprise me if Hawks somehow won but I'll tip Eagles by 15 points.

Does it make me a bad person to wish a massive sinkhole will open up in the middle of the MCG and swallow the bloody lot of them in one hit. ;)

I'm hoping like hell the WCE can deny them a threepeat.

Nope, it puts you firmly on the side of Good. Against evil.

Hopefully AlcoHodge gets liver poisoning tonight, Bitchall gets kneed into next week, and Lewis Le Pew stinks it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate.

Seriously, if the sewer stains win I think I'll simply projectile vomit and then give up the will to live
Well if they do win the missus will be in a generous mood ;)

If they lose you'll be sporting an awesome s**t eating grin :D

Well if they do win the missus will be in a generous mood ;)

If they lose you'll be sporting an awesome s**t eating grin :D

They win and the missus will carry on such it will be hard to identify her as part of the human race :$

Lose and she'll be sulking, while my day / night will be.....such bliss :D

They win and the missus will carry on such it will be hard to identify her as part of the human race :$

Lose and she'll be sulking, while my day / night will be.....such bliss :D
The sinkhole idea is becoming more attractive by the second :D

Massively on the Eagle bandwagon à la 2012. Don't know if they can win it but it's the obvious choice. For one, they are the more likeable WA-based team by the length of The Nullabor. Secondly, after they beat us senseless this year I would hope it was in the service of a premiership year.

In any case, I hope the game is actually entertaining tomorrow. The last couple have been incredibly boring. A combination of Lyon/Roos football and Hawks winning I think. Something exciting would be a very welcome change.

Back