Traded Jed Anderson [traded w/ picks 38 and 40 to NM for picks 15 and 54]

Remove this Banner Ad

623622-jed-anderson.jpg

First round pick (I wish :/)

IMO. Big Loss, Had some health issues but it was worrying that he didn't crack the team that he might leave. I think he add's some grit and class to a lot of midfields. Won't be the man but will add a bit.

Second rounder is the most we can hope for i guess

Apparently has excellent leadership qualities including a strong work ethic on the training track.

I'm not sure what his worth would be though.

Anything less than top 20 pick I hope we don't deal he's contracted so no need for us to, this is supposedly a poor draft so to trade him for a 2nd rounder would be pretty ordinary I would have thought.

Anything less than top 20 pick I hope we don't deal he's contracted so no need for us to, this is supposedly a poor draft so to trade him for a 2nd rounder would be pretty ordinary I would have thought.

interesting to see who he nominates. you would think it may be a weaker side such as Carlton, Melbourne or Lions who can offer more playing opportunities which appears to be his gripe. Saints probably too tied up in other trades already.

interesting to see who he nominates. you would think it may be a weaker side such as Carlton, Melbourne or Lions wo can offer more playing opportunities which appears to be his gripe. Saints probably too tied up in other trades already.

Yeah it will be very interesting, I think he could be best 22 at Hawthorn in 2016 but we had a few opportunities to play him this year and didn't so I can understand the Kids frustration.

Jed and our 1st round would be enough for?

Dangers?
Selwood? (Lols)
Treloar?
Aish + someone else who wants out?
?

Do we still believe Hawthorn will be quiet this trade period?

I wouldn't trade Jed for Scott Selwood in a straight swap let alone throw in a 1st Rounder.

The thing is would North give up that Pick 15 ?
I have no real idea but I doubt it. I hope our recruiters would look for some deal elsewhere that nets us an early to mid second round pick which I think would be a fair deal for Jed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anderson and hawks 1st round in 2016 for cats 1st round in 2016
as if Hawthorn would do that.
We need guys to replace Burgoyne, Hodge and Mitchell in a couple years. not draft picks.
The only guy that we would like from Geelong that isn't an 'untouchable at all costs' player would be Duncan.
now try again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back