Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Danger is an incredible player, he's no Judd. Cats could push into the 8 next year but top 4 is pushing it.
Yeah and Geelong are no Carlton. Danger propels the Cats back into finals contention. They will once again be a tough matchup next year.

While Danger is an incredible player, he's no Judd. Cats could push into the 8 next year but top 4 is pushing it.

cats will be competitive like they were this year...all they want to do is keep justifying the redevelopment of Simmonds..so they are desperate to keep the punters coming. Only way they can do that is bag a couple of big names for the neon lights....;)

They are also loading up on top end talent at the expense of their development and younger age list profile. If they give up next years firt round pick for Henderson. Wow wee are they selling the farm, granted their list will be good from player 1 till 10, but boy does it drop off from there. If it doesn't pay off over the next few seasons, they could be paying for it for a long time.
They could potentially pay for it as early as next year, Mackie, Lonergan, Enright and Bartel all gone.

cats will be competitive like they were this year...all they want to do is keep justifying the redevelopment of Simmonds..so they are desperate to keep the punters coming. Only way they can do that is bag a couple of big names for the neon lights....;)
This isn't as far off the mark as some would think.

No chance

I'll bet my nuts that they miss finals
I reckon if we had Dangerfield,Selwood,Selwood,Caddy,Guthrie,Duncan,Motlop,Blicavs trotting through our midfield we would be creaming ourselves, they still have some good KPPs , experience like Bartel,Enright and Mackie and some really good kids.

I reckon if we had Dangerfield,Selwood,Selwood,Caddy,Guthrie,Duncan,Motlop,Blicavs trotting through our midfield we would be creaming ourselves, they still have some good KPPs , experience like Bartel,Enright and Mackie and some really good kids.

They'll eventually fall off the cliff, but they've put that off a couple of years at least now.

They will leak down back and lose games and that will end up with Chris Scott being sacked...;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll eventually fall off the cliff, but they've put that off a couple of years at least now.
They've arrested the slide and can develop without crashing now.
People are hoping they'll be rubbish but they won't.

If Astbury does indeed want to leave for more game time, would a straight swap for Daniel Rich be a fair trade?

Could he play as that small defensive back and provide run off half back?
Be a fair swap for us!!! No chance it's way too weighted in our favour.

I feel as though there are far too many people here overrating Astbury.
you clearly didn't watch those games he played when Rance was out injured.
Astbury given a good run at it is well worth a crack.

Rich also comes with his fair shair of risks.

Luke Parker isn't coming to Richmond. The Northern club Undertaker was referring to IMO was GC and Bennell because his sources trolled him accidentally.

I feel as though there are far too many people here overrating Astbury.
That's what happens at this time of the year.
Overrate everyone at Richmond and underrate everyone everywhere else.
Then when the season starts everyone at Richmond is s**t again.

He said the "D" word :eek:

monty-python-stoning.gif
Are there any women here?

They've arrested the slide and can develop without crashing now.
People are hoping they'll be rubbish but they won't.
These players will be 30+ by the end of 2016, Taylor-30, Bartel-32, Lonergan-32, Mackie-32, Enright-34, not exactly fringe players are they, arrested the slide, nah just delaying it.

If Astbury does indeed want to leave for more game time, would a straight swap for Daniel Rich be a fair trade?

Could he play as that small defensive back and provide run off half back?

If you give up a KPP with development under his belt, you would think you would target a bit more than a Daniel Rich..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back