Roast Post your favourite opposition bitterness about our three-peat

Remove this Banner Ad

What virtually all of this type of utter nonsense boils down to is this: "Hawthorn's era isn't as good because I really really really badly don't want it to be"
And yet half way through the 2015 season you had everyone happily claiming how even and exciting the season was. That was on the back of some dropped games from Hawthorn. And then as the season wore on and reality set in - WAH WAH the toys got tossed out of the cot.

And yet half way through the 2015 season you had everyone happily claiming how even and exciting the season was. That was on the back of some dropped games from Hawthorn. And then as the season wore on and reality set in - WAH WAH the toys got tossed out of the cot.
This for me was what made this season so prefect, listening to the all the haters think we'd had it, hoping, praying, we'd had it, but I always felt that when we turn up to play with our proper structures in place no other team can get close.

The season was too long and seemed to drag on forever, but it gave the haters hope while we waited and waited and waited for the real season to start, and when it did we messed it up, giving the haters even more reason to think they had hope :oops:

Like I said it was Prefect :D

Great job to all Hawthorn supporters who voted for that raving knife-wielding Geelong nutcase Nakia.

Winning AWOTY carries with it a mandatory 2 week ban, during which I encourage him to relax his troubled mind by contemplating the serene perfection of Hawthorn's triple-premiership feat - though as a Geelong supporter making it past the concept of back-2-backs may prove difficult. :D
Hope its just a posting ban so that he can still come on here and torture himself for the duration of his enforced holiday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This just gives the crazy time to collect some "facts" for his next "debate".
His 10 page long collections of "facts" really are the clincher in any debate on his state of mind.:p

If you remember Galon then who were you? o_O :confused: :p
He was Echols too...

It's like Andy Warhol said "In the future, everyone will be Echols for 15 minutes"

You know, like Being John Malkovich, sort of...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw this doozy on the main board from a Bomber dope.
"I think Luke Breust is blessed to play in the team he does, Would be a C grader in a bottom 8 side."

Saw the same thing written about Rioli last week.

:drunk:

He was Echols too...

It's like Andy Warhol said "In the future, everyone will be Echols for 15 minutes"

You know, like Being John Malkovich, sort of...
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich

"I think Luke Breust is blessed to play in the team he does, Would be a C grader in a bottom 8 side."

We have 22 average to s**t players who are just lucky they're surrounded by guns......:drunk:

We have 22 average to s**t players who are just lucky they're surrounded by guns......:drunk:
Yes.

Players who I have read over the last 3 years that are lucky to have good teammates...

Rioli
Hodge
Breust
Puopolo
Smith
Hill
Frawley
Gibson
Lewis
Hale
Stratton
Roughead
Gunston

Yes.

Players who I have read over the last 3 years that are lucky to have good teammates...

Rioli
Hodge
Breust
Puopolo
Smith
Hill
Frawley
Gibson
Lewis
Hale
Stratton
Roughead
Gunston

So going off that list and the GF team the following players are super super stars:

McEvoy
Burgoyne
Duryea
Mitchell
Suckling
Lake
Shiels
Birchall
Schoenmaker

Surely just fishing for a bite with that one...

Do these halfwits even have a clue about the "ability" of their own players?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back